Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

eBay Domain Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaInCanada

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:) Wow, more power to him if he actually WERE to get his asking price. I'd be happy with $400 for that name, let alone $400K hehe.

prose - that is horrible, I'm really sorry that happened to you.

picobello

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, it is just a way to comunicate something to someone on the other side of the world safely ! Used a lot by terrorists ......

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BLazeD said:
Link to Auction

I don't use eBay at all to buy domains, and just had a quick browse - this one caught my eye

$300K for SparePay.com with a $400K buy now. From the whois it seems it was registered 3 days ago.

Now, does this guy really think he can make $300K off a domain he hand registered 3 days ago? Seriously?

maybe he just wants you to visit his site? i have a nice collection of multimillion dollar pieces of crap for sale. some are quite interesting.

picobello said:
well, it is just a way to comunicate something to someone on the other side of the world safely ! Used a lot by terrorists ......

steganography via ebay

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
picobello said:

it is irresponsible comments like these that come out from a bad sci fi story that make paranoid politicians get to the average person and control them by using fear...

So it is used by a lot of terrorists?
how do you know that, do you use it??????????????

sad....

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am just wondering what catagory websites are listed under on ebay?

When I do a search I get results for web templates :dead:

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kishin said:
Hi,

I am just wondering what catagory websites are listed under on ebay?

When I do a search I get results for web templates :dead:
Business & Industrial > Other Industries > Websites & Businesses for Sale

Or just type in "websites" and search from highest amount first, that usually eliminates the templates and turnkeys, but not always, that's eBay for ya.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

DNAholic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FLe8 said:
Sorry to hear that. Let me know when you list your next auction, and I'll make sure it sells for at least $2. :cheeky:

lol.

I have to say eBay has a load of crappy domains with ridiculous prices. Never used them to buy domains. I agree with what seeker is saying.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have purchased about five names from ebay ranging form $10 to $500 no problems witrh these and they we all nice names at great prices but there is a lot of crap on there,its painstaking looking everyday for a decent one !

One other thing there is domain fraud operating on there i was nearly a victim myself luckily a bit of investigation work done before i handed over the cash saved me 2k.So be careful to anybody buying !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom