Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ebay Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyat11

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think u should interact ebays feedback with the member because alot of us do buisness with ebay and people arent trusting people with items etc on this forum... sO I was thinking if we could get our ebay feedback on here it would help problems

Upvote 0

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you can give buyers/sellers a link to your feedback, but I think an integration like that with DNF is just silly. You can easily generate a lot of positive feedback by buying a bunch of really cheap items.

You can just as easily receive bad feedback because you are dealing with an idiot who shouldn't be allowed near technology, let alone a computer with internet access.

DomainLord

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree Jonathan it is easy to get tons of positve feebacks for buying cheap stuff it works the same way on ebay... I think the admins do a great job of getting to the bottom of scammers... sometimes people get took but usually people invesitgate names before they buy them... if you are interested in a site just wait a day or so on the post and if someone can find out something negative about the site then it will be posted... you can get "taken" in anything you do.. if a transaction takes place for a large amount of money have them sign a contract and have it notorized... if the person is serious about what they are offering they wont mind putting it down on paper... i agree that there needs to be some way of knowing who "stinks" but this is probably one of the best sites where the admins keep track of what is really going on... they investigate everthing that seems fishy...

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On ebay I got bad feedback from a user because they wouldn't pay for an item they won. THeir feedback was "would not let me retract my bid"

This is all fine and well IF a user reads the feedback, instead of just looking at the numbers. When you look at the numbers you can get the wrong idea.

My point is that feedback numbers are mainly pointless. It's much better to search the forum for the users name and check out how they've dealt with others.

thesse6127

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I posted this a week ago in another forum, would something like this be what you are looking for?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am developing a 3rd party feedback system for online auction sites.

Almost ready for an alpha launch but still need a name and domain.

Premise:
Let's say you want to try overstock auctions since you can save 1/2 the listing fees. Only problem is you have to start over with feedback at zero. With my site, I will verify your ebay/yahoo/other auction site address and feedback.

You will get a code to put in your auctions which displays your ebay feedback and our process of verification and how we protect against "feedback sharing"
------

DomainLord

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i will not post outside links in this section but this program already exists in some of the auction sites... it already allows you to show your feedback scores from all of your auction sites... you may want to research and see how they are doing it and that this is not a new concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom