Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

eCorp.com, anyone know anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sasquatch. you're a funny guy that's all i can say. and i don't mean that as an insult.

Domain Days 2024

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HEy sastwat. My income from 04 to 05 went up time 500% from domains. Your a complete a$$hole as far as I can tell. Many of eCorps names get superb, high targeted traffic. With traffic too, its more about "quality" than quantity. Check overture stats on some of those names. I think your one of those envious guys who missed the boat and now you cant afford any decent names. Your energy is misdirected here. Put it to better use and maybe you will find sucess. You think you sound cool disecting our posts, and quoting individual lines, and responding your biased, jealousy fed opinions, but we aint buying. The sore loser in you is apparent as you will flame until your dying breath. Fact is , you are wrong here. Get a life and do something creative. Your the kind of guy that I think must read and reread your posts and high five yourself in some sick type of mental maturbation. Im glad you get off on it. You think you tell it like it is, but you are really telling it like you are. Nothing but a flamer.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Luc said:
sasquatch. you're a funny guy that's all i can say. and i don't mean that as an insult.

At least this becomes an entertaining read.

But it's true, have you "noticed" how EVERYTHING that's being portrayed as so called "fact" in this country, especially in the last 15-10-5 years, is in fact the exact opposite of so called empirical truth? The mass mediated masses have lost the ability (if they ever had one) to engage in independent thinking, not to mention reason critically.

NexSite said:
HEy sastwat. My income from 04 to 05 went up time 500% from domains.

When you register a name for 7 bucks, and you sell it for 35, your income indeed goes up by 500%.

NexSite said:
Your a complete a$$hole as far as I can tell. Many of eCorps names get superb, high targeted traffic. With traffic too, its more about "quality" than quantity. Check overture stats on some of those names. I think your one of those envious guys who missed the boat and now you cant afford any decent names. Your energy is misdirected here. Put it to better use and maybe you will find sucess. You think you sound cool disecting our posts, and quoting individual lines, and responding your biased, jealousy fed opinions, but we aint buying. The sore loser in you is apparent as you will flame until your dying breath. Fact is , you are wrong here. Get a life and do something creative. Your the kind of guy that I think must read and reread your posts and high five yourself in some sick type of mental maturbation. Im glad you get off on it. You think you tell it like it is, but you are really telling it like you are. Nothing but a flamer.

Again, nothing but ^empty blabbering^ of personal kind (without an ounce of argumentative evidence) which so often passes as an "illuminating insight".

GodBlessYou

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, lets get some facts right here. You can bee a very poor manager and yet own some of the best domains in the world! Someone said they never respond to emails and inbox is full, that doesnt sound well managed to me. Anywhoot, he knows what he's doing but that doesnt mean he knows how to manage a company well.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GodBlessYou said:
Wow, lets get some facts right here. You can bee a very poor manager and yet own some of the best domains in the world! Someone said they never respond to emails and inbox is full, that doesnt sound well managed to me. Anywhoot, he knows what he's doing but that doesnt mean he knows how to manage a company well.

God bless you, but it looks like you are simply not buying into some of this collective trance. Do you realize that there are actually some domainers outtthere who are convinced that they are the smartest, biggest, most beautiful in the world just for having three domains registered back in 1997. They can't ever do any wrong, and everyone else is dumb.

GodBlessYou

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Understand, but I must admit they do have some nice names. I'm just saying they may very well not be organized or a good company.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the personal attacks and name calling are immature and uncalled for. JMO

Back to the subject at hand. Do they have good names, sure. From my experience do they manage well, maybe, maybe not. Than again we are all human, make mistakes, miss replies etc. My main issue was they offer these domains for sale and are obviously not communicatin well with each other when an offer is made.

If you are able to generate revenue through parking etc, but miss the sales end of things you may or may not be a good manager. Its all in the eye of the beholder. In my opinion offering names for sale and giving the buyer run around is reflective of your company regardless of quality of names and ability to generate rev.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GodBlessYou said:
Understand, but I must admit they do have some nice names.

Again it's nothing "them" about it, it's just a lone guy with all the wisdom a lone idol-worshiping guy can have.

GodBlessYou said:
I'm just saying they may very well not be organized or a good company.

Of course, between what some of you have experienced with "them" and what I pointed out, it certainly seems that way. And for starters, a "pretender" company that greets the world with "5 buck ancient (circa 1998) template website" is an immediate turn off.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GodBlessYou said:
What does that hafta do with running a good company?

You mean the website look?

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont get why people are so wound up, Anyone has the right to turn any offer down they want, Even if you believe your offering 10x the price of the domains value, The final decision is the owners.

Chaiki

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
10X for a good domain is truly nothing. Does nobody see what is happening sustainably at the domain auctions (snap, enom, pool) "each day"??

10, 50 100X routine.. and that is based on the highest rev-share of a direct program imaginable (no DS, Fab, skenzo, hitfarm, sedo pass-through bullsh*t).

Getting lots of good names together, at the same time, in the same spot, under hte same owner's control is a blindingly difficult thing. 10X is noodle-money.

and I make that statement with understanding that sedo and ds are on the search feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom