Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Education Forum Partners Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am interested in starting a large active education forum-articles, and am interested in potential partners. Anyone interested please let me know.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
could you please elaborate?
I might be interested, but I am not sure If i understand what you are asking.
thanks.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well first of all, thanks for your response.

1. Since this is going to be a group venture, I think that there is no definite fixed idea that I am bound by.
2. The basic problems with forums is that everyone is doing them, and that almost no one's participating. There is a recent thread on this topic.
3. The basic idea is beginning with a group of interested individuals who would be building highly interesting context rich topics.
4. Getting discussions going would be quite simple, since the group will be composed of numerous individuals.
5. Furthermore, the more people involved, the more friends associates, etc., that they have.
6. I think it would be good to divide up into individuals specialties, e.g., math, reading, parents issues, legal issues, special ed., which is my specialty, etc. Mods & Adms. in each one's interest or speciality, who would assist in building discussion for other groups.
7. What will motivate the group?
a) This could either be profit sharing,
b) Advert sharing - like About.Com does,
c) or for philanthropy purposes.
These all depend upon the group.

Well I think that's some of it in a nutshell.

Just remember, Google & Apple were some average people with crazy ideas, and look where they are today.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So the content will be educational?

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is a good idea, a large database, that is very goodly (if thats a word) SEO'd. So when someone searched on your subject it went to that particuler site.

I was thinking about this earlier.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well so far we have a 3rd member. One member has donated a VBulletin license. I will be paying for domain name and providing free web hosting. Any other interested parties, or anyone know anyone else interested, or have any more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators