Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Email Forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienGG

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I heard a lot of complements for Moniker, and some have rated it as the best registrar on planet Internet.

However, shortly after I started really using it, I have had two big problems.

1. Slow domain transfer out (discussed in previous thread)
2. Email forwarding tends to filter out emails sent by competing registrar(s).

Now the 2nd problem gives me a lot of headache. I use GoDaddy's SMTP to send emails. I have all of my email accounts setup this way in MS Outlook. I was trying to test the functionality of PAID email forwarding service for one of the domains in my Moniker account. Hell! I received every spam mail but the ones I sent! I have sent more than 10 emails to that email address, and I have got nothing, not even reject notice. So tonight, I tried to use the gmail smtp. Surprisingly, I received the email right after I sent it.

I am disappointed. Despite the fact that everything costs $$ on Moniker, it blocks competitors' emails.

Someone explaint to me please.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use a domain with Moniker email forwarding for my main email address, in fact the domain supports the whois contact of all of my other domains and registrar accounts.

I get emails from over 20 different registrars to this address and I have never noticed any problem, however it can have quite a lot of a delay compared with using gmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom