Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Email offer I received with my response... belongs in humor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should have said yes and then sold him an IDN Cyrillic script version: Рlanets.com :D

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some one sent me an email asking me if I wanted to sell my website for 10 times monthly Profit.

Not sure where these guys come from!
Some of the domain bloggers claim to buy on 10x multiples :p

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some one sent me an email asking me if I wanted to sell my website for 10 times monthly Profit.

Not sure where these guys come from!
From another planet.
That's why she wants to buy one :p

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Our budget for this name is $200 ...
I guess this kind of offers stems from a bad school of bargaining, which I still see even among many experienced domainers, and which often throws out asking prices or initial bids 10 or even 20 times (more, or less respectively) of their expected sales. Some people THOUGHT it would render them more room for negotiation, not knowing that it could also backlash.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i would think their odds are better. even if they accidently clicked accept - i doubt you would see any money. not a lot of people have $100 million sitting around, lol

They don't? Well, for those of you domainers who DO have $100 million in your wallet, have I got a deal for you! Listen up ... Ready? ... It's the future ... It's ... The premium domain to end all premium domains ... Yes, it's ... ObamaGotOsama.com -- Featured for just $48,000 in a once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity GoDaddy auction! For the billionaire who truly has everything else ...

Unfortunately, I am not the lucky owner of this domain. Maybe I should offer him $10 on the off chance that he'll accidentally accept. Then ObamaGotOsama.com could be my ticket into the history books!

varlov

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After Adam bought his/her home i received an offer:
(from the web page contact form)
Kechelle LastName has sent you a message:
I really ant this domain can you please give this to me free i am only 11 pleease pleease pleasee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom