Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Eminem's latest video!! HOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know it will take some time to download. Especially for 56k users. But it's worth the wait. The video is awesome and the stuff they did in FLASH is world class. You will hear all about this video in the news shortly, so you might as well see it now.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I only seen the flag i will take another look ... but this Atari is an up-graded one.

:D

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kvinsencius I know it will take some time to download. Especially for 56k users. But it's worth the wait. The video is awesome and the stuff they did in FLASH is world class. You will hear all about this video in the news shortly, so you might as well see it now.

Websites which insist on using Flash are very slow and their main emphasis seems to be fancy graphics rather than good content.

I will never understand why website owners use Flash other than to impress themselves and others with meaningless graphics.

jalapeno

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like Flash in moderation. When used well, it can make a site much more compelling and modern-looking. Slick sells.

And I'll admit to really liking Eminem's new song. :embarrass

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom