Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

endless Loop - No resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

krossat

Rohan
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Frustrating.

I recently renewed a domain using a coupon at GoDaddy. It errored out saying could not complete the transaction, inspite of the money haveing moved from my account.

i go back to support, send them a screenshot of the transaction including the invoice number and the unique Transaction ID, yet they insist they need the "Billing agreement ID" which it hasnt created.

Back and forth we have been without anything.
Just received another answer saying "We have asked you for the Billing Agreement Repeatedly yet blah blah.."

What part of "THE DAMN THING DID NOT CREATE AN AGREEMENT ID" dont they get? Okay, its just $9 worth of a hassle, but its frustrating to see the support of suich a big company cant even get in touch with PayPal, quoting the "UNIQUE TRANSACTION ID", and query them where that is coming from, when GoDaddy doesent have a corresponding reocrd on their side?

Please help!!!! I have spent more time than its worth on this shit, only because im an obstinate ass who doesent want to give GoDaddy or Paypal free money, even its only $9

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Have a beer, it's Friday. Ok, so it's already Saturday in kiwi land :D

krossat

Rohan
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They sent me the same mail AGAIN asking for the Billing Agreement ID.
This has gone thru 5 different Support people, and they keep going back in circles.
Yeah, I think I'm going to let it go. Not worth the damn effort.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And just what the fukc is a Billing Agreement ID ...LMFAO ? And are they asking for Go Daddy's or Paypal's so called B/A ID ....? You renewed a name using a code, but it didn't go thru (normally the code gets rejected while you have the names in the cart to begin with....), probably cuz the promo was invalid according to gd (but then it should've gotten completed simply charging you full price....?), but it could've been for another reason. It is obvious to them the renewal did not occur and yet GD got the $, I just don't get why if they see that they can't just refund you (or credit your PP account), or they could renew the name manually since you already paid for it (did you demand that a gd supervisor reply to you about this ?)

You could start a dispute w/Paypal also, asking that the charge GD made be reversed....In any case good luck, and welcome to the club of those yodaddy has stolen money from !..... and no matter how loud you scream nobody hears you .... :-( ....I've been there.... many here have

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom