Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ends 9-11: New! $2.89 T-Shirts Imprinted W/ YOUR Logo! + FREE Golf Shirt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was amazed to find a way to offer one more great custom t-shirt sale, PLUS offer you a FREE high quality golf shirt, imprinted with the same logo as on your t-shirts!

First quality Fruit of the Loom HEAVYWEIGHT t-shirts, imprinted with your FULL-COLOR logo on the left chest or center (imprint size up to 5" X 2", larger imprint sizes available for additional cost)
JUST $2.89 EACH for 48 t-shirts or
$3.55 EACH for 24!

If you went through our site, ValueTees.com, you'd have to pay $3.95 each... AND order 72 to get THAT price!

XXL sizes are $2 additional each, XXXL, are $3. You will be billed additionally for those after you order.

FREE SHIPPING within U.S... $10 shipping credit for all others!

Sale Ends 9-11 11:59 PM ET

Order directly by PayPal'ing funds to: order @ valuetees.com
After ordering at the above address, please e-mail your artwork to: ron @ valuetees.com. If you have any questions, please post, PM or e-mail ron @ valuetees.com

Testimonials:

Here are testimonials posted from two of my forum customers
(source of posts and more testimonials available upon request):

1. "The quality of the imprints was outstanding. I have already washed my personal shirt and it looks fine....

2. "Just letting everyone know that I have recieved my order and I was in contact with them the entire time or my order. The shirts are sure top quaility and the logo is awesome. Keep up the great work and i'll be ordering another 48 shortly."

Order directly by PayPal'ing funds to: order @ valuetees.com
After ordering at the above address, please e-mail your artwork to: ron @ valuetees.com. If you have any questions, please post, PM or e-mail ron @ valuetees.com

Thank you.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Clarifications and answers to anticipated questions:

Guarantee: I guarantee that the shirts you receive will be first quality and defect free. The imprint will be professional in appearance and free
of spelling errors.

The above guarantee must be fulfilled or you will receive an immediate
corrected reprint of your order

Shirts: First quality name brands such as Fruit of the Loom, Jerzees, Hanes, etc. 50/50 or preshrunk 100% cotton, depending on my wholesale price at time of order (I will let you know at that time). Sizes medium through XL. XXL sizes and beyond will cost an additional $2 each +, depending on size. T-shirts are white (unless I can get a good price on ash grey or natural).

Production/Shipping time: Due to the volume of orders generated by this bargain, there will be a completion date of 10 - 14 day business days from placement of order. It could certainly be sooner than that, but that will be the promise date for shipment.

Payment: I will accept PayPal, money orders or checks. Because
of the personalized and permanent nature of the product, all
payments need to be made in full before production begins

Imprinting method: I use a $5000 thermal wax printer or high-end color copier. The imprint melts right into the fabric. It washes very well. It will not crack or peel like a screen print eventually does. It will fade somewhat over time, but very slowly, and never severely. Just wash them like any imprinted shirt (ideally, inside out - cool water) and you'll do fine. The designs turn out best if they are not extremely detailed and/or dark.

If I haven't covered everything, please let me know.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow (Saturday, 9-11) is the LAST day of this sale.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LAST CALL ...just a few hours left (ends 11:59 PM ET 9-11). This may very well be the LAST t-shirt sale, as my suppliers prices rise for Fall.

stlrsfan

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here used the services of valuetees.com before? I'm wondering what the outcome was and how the transaction was handled.

I paid Ron at valuetees $94.80 via Paypal on 8/29 and haven't received anything as of yet. I was told shipment would be 14 business days, then there was a problem it would be another week, then he said he had a family emergency. I inquired about a refund and he said it would take 7 business days to have a refund issued but has since not replied to my emails.

I filed a dispute with Paypal, and as you can guess it was denied because today is the 31st day (30 days to file a dispute).

No shirts, no replies and no refund. I understand family emergencies, but you can't just let paying customers sit by idly. Has anyone dealt with valuetees.com before? Any other ideas on how I can get my money back if he continues to ignore my emails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom