Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ENOM $6.95 Reseller Accounts STILL AVAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Dob

I see a lot of happy customers, so it looks like the deal is ok, but I'd like to know how many of these you have and if they were set up back when they were allowed. If you set up a bazillion, can enom crack down on ya? I got someone who might want a couple, but is questioning whether they are legit with enom. They don't want to spend the money and time to have them cancelled. Are these being created now and then possibly challengable, or did you just set up a bunch before they pushed the price up and they are fine?

Not questioning your honesty, just need to know what the scoop is to protect myself and others. Doc

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stocdoctor
Hey Dob

I see a lot of happy customers, so it looks like the deal is ok, but I'd like to know how many of these you have and if they were set up back when they were allowed. If you set up a bazillion, can enom crack down on ya? I got someone who might want a couple, but is questioning whether they are legit with enom. They don't want to spend the money and time to have them cancelled. Are these being created now and then possibly challengable, or did you just set up a bunch before they pushed the price up and they are fine?

Not questioning your honesty, just need to know what the scoop is to protect myself and others. Doc

Good Questions!
I just sent payment for one, and those are questions, I didnt think of. Not doubting his integrity!Just company policy

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are not being created now, if anyone creates one now, It will be set at $8.95 pricing, not $6.95

Thanks Biggie for a successful transaction!

You got one of the few left! Be happy!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNF MEMBERS.........

I had a limited number of accounts, and now only have a few left, so if you are procrastinating....NOW IS THE TIME TO BUT...ONLY A FEW LEFT......

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ONE LEFT

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD, THANKS TO ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom