Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

eNom 8.95 accounts - how do they work??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see on a lot of forums that I go to that people offer 8.95, 7.95, 6.95, and 4.95 enom reseller accounts. How do the payments work and how do you get one? And what do the reseller accounts actually do?

Confused... :huh:

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enom reseller accounts allow you to buy domain names at a reasonable amount eg a $6.95 account would enable you to buy domains at $6.95 and setup sub-accounts for others where you can set your own price for them. So for example you buy at $6.95, they buy at $8.95 and you make a small profit on each sale.

The accounts allow you free email and web forwarding and a good deal more so they are popular with resellers who like to be able to fully control their domains.

Anyone with a $6.95 account can set you up with an $8.95 account, many of us here have that ability. The $8.95 accounts should be setup free but for anything less than $8.95 you will have to pay - $6.95 accounts can be anything from $150 - $400 but some of the lower priced accounts do not have the best prices so if you want one ask to see the buying prices and maybe ask a Mod to check them before you buy.

Of course if you do not buy lots of names then DNForum now has a deal with Wild West Domains for sub-$7 prices so you might want to take advantage of that instead.

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would actually like to get an Enom reseller account so I can open up a small registrar website so people can reg their domains with me.

How much is a 7.95 account?

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$xx for $7.95 account.But I don't have.
If you need a free $8.95 account you can PM me.
Bean

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So if I get a free $8.95 account and sell my domains for $9.95, that means I made a dollar profit? And I can only reg the domains for $8.95? Nothing less?

And then how do the payments work? The person who wants the domain name pays me, and then I pay enom?

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nearly a dollar - there is a charge to Enom.
To get a reseller account you will have to pay $100 up front, of which $97 is left for domain purchases. Your sub-accounts can be reseller or retail - reseller accounts also need $100 up front but retail accounts pay for each name at a time.
They deal direct with Enom and you withdraw commission about 3 months later - BUT if they default with their credit card, chargeback or whatever Enom will deduct from you.

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh, okay. THanks for clearing that up webname.

Don't know if I want to pay $100 for an enom account, lol. I just paid $50 for this account.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bladex5k said:
Ohhhh, okay. THanks for clearing that up webname.

Don't know if I want to pay $100 for an enom account, lol. I just paid $50 for this account.

to clarify... you are not paying $100 for the account, you are prepaying $100 into it, all but $3 of which you would then be able to use to register domains with

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom