Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom Billing

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had something weird happen with enom. I refilled my account twice 2-4 weeks ago. Then I used another credit card the third time recently. I found out today that a debit came through that account and they had refunded the money on the other one for two transactions. What's this about? Has anyone has this happen before? The money was all there to complete the payment it's like they reversed it and went and charged my other card for the hell of it. They apparently aren't open on weekends so I thought i'd throw this out since so many people deal with them.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
More than likely its a temporary hold you a seeing, not a charge. Check it in a few days.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No definitely not a hold on the money b/c it was credited BACK to my bank account and shows this on the records. It had been previously only hold and the transactions had been completed and posted to my account. They just up and start charging my other account late last night it appears. This was the last credit card I used in their system. They apparently store the last credit card used.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update from enom today about the situation

"We had been working with a new credit card processing company. Recently, they refunded recent charges made to them with no direction from eNom. As a result, we were forced to re-charge the transactions. This would have been made on the current information within your account. If you received a refund that has not yet been billed, it will be re-charged. I apologize for this inconvenience and certainly understand your frustration with the situation. Please be assured that we are no longer using this credit card processing company and this type of situation should not occur again."

Situation seems to be handled fine now. But I am posting this for anyone else who may have had similiar problems.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here we go again!! Once again ENOM credits back to my account. This is really starting to get on my last nerves. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom