Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom .CA registration problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenik

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am Canadian and trying to register a .CA from enom for the first time... i select the domain, i checkout, i fill the information needed... and i get this error (edited phone number) :

Error: 5001
Response: The following error(s) are related to the administrative contact: +1.9999999 Invalid phone number : +1.9999999 End of error(s) related to administrative contact.
Failed to create ROID(s) at Registry

I have no idea what the problem is :-( i tried to take the "+1." but enom adds it when the country is selected... i tried 999-9999 but enom doesnt allow it... i tried 999.9999 but with the same result. :angry:

What do i need to do? Has anyone succesfuly registered a .ca from enom that could help me out?

Thanks.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why use eNom for .ca domains? Buy Canadian! (eNom Canada is NOT a genuine Canadian company.)

Arsenik

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
Why use eNom for .ca domains? Buy Canadian! (eNom Canada is NOT a genuine Canadian company.)
In an effort to have all my domains under the same registrar :approve: Do you have any reseller price .ca registrar to suggest? (under 14$ USD)

Anyone has a solution to my problem at enom? :smartass:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Arsenik said:
Do you have any reseller price .ca registrar to suggest? (under 14$ USD)
I use BareMetal and EasyHosting, both under CAN$20. BareMetal writes its own backend which is neat. EasyHosting is of the same company that brings us Tucows/OpenSRS, so they are "big" and come with toll-free phone support. By the way, Webnames.ca is also good, but their pricing is outrageously high. Hope this helps.

And since CIRA uses a totally different system, you still need to pay extra attention and time for .ca domains even if you go with eNom.

Arsenik

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
I use BareMetal and EasyHosting, both under CAN$20. BareMetal writes its own backend which is neat. EasyHosting is of the same company that brings us Tucows/OpenSRS, so they are "big" and come with toll-free phone support. By the way, Webnames.ca is also good, but their pricing is outrageously high. Hope this helps.

And since CIRA uses a totally different system, you still need to pay extra attention and time for .ca domains even if you go with eNom.
Thanks i will be sure to take a look at those. :) Will probably go with look.ca aka EasyHosting.ca

Arsenik

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ahhh i needed to include the area code also... :disappoin (enom support was quick :) )

ie: +1.9999999999

I was able to register the .ca with enom... lets see how that goes.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol, dont you need to when you say any phone number? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom