• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Enom ditches "auction history"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, relax, man.
 
i am relaxed , i was only trying to make you understand what i am talking about & why it was important for some members that i was fixed.

& thank you chris for taking good care of us...
 
Congratulations, to Chris and Enom.

The auction history is now working.

Wolfis, I totally agree with your points.
 
Chris you shouldn't always try to defend enom.
Just like anyone else enom is not always right and when a feature is not working then enom is wrong.
 
I wasn't defending, I was explaining. I acknowledged that it was a bug, and that we'd get it fixed. If I were defending, I would have called it a feature! :-)

But I'd much rather hear about issues and do what I can to resolve them. Maintaining goodwill in any industry is important, and I consider it a key issue. I'm not eNom's spokesman by any means, but when it comes to Club Drop issues, it reflects on me as much as eNom.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom