Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom Grabs Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice they didn't catch as many domain names today from club drop without them going into auction?

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got a bunch of domains via clubdrop today.. nothing out of the ordinary from what i can see.

mkx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm, maybe I learned how to pick better names :)

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Or maybe you picked the wrong names ;)

Some of the names i had went to auction as usual.. but i also got some straight away as well..

mkx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well you know you picked a good name if it goes into auction so in a way I feel better about my selection :)

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah at any one time i've usually got about 10 names in the auction system over there.. but to be honest i like getting names that arent picked by others.. you would be surprised the offers i get on the names which nobody else even put into their list and at the traffic some of them get.. it all ads up :)

You are right though.. any really hot names of course are going to go to auction if they are acquired.. its not like the old days. But to be honest i dont bother half the time with those i'd rather have 10 good quality names and the traffic they come with than 1 premium name that i'm going to be forced to pay far too much for.. The offers i get on the 10 combined makeup more than the total of the one premium name in my own experiences anyway.. not that i sell names anymore really anyway but it gives me a good indication of what they are worth in the real world and not just in my portfolio... Guess thats just the way i think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom