Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Enom .info pricing promo is ending, will NameCheap and RegFly the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, guys,
Just got the notification from enom for their resellers.
Dear eNom Reseller,

As 2005 comes to an end, so will the special reseller pricing for .info domain names. Therefore, as of December 31, 2005, eNom will be ending the special discount on .info reseller rates. In 2006, prices for .info domains will then return to their original prices for resellers and subresellers.

The .info promotional pricing campaign was a great success, so look for further promotions from eNom in the coming year.

Thank you again for choosing eNom for your reseller needs. For more information on this or any other eNom reseller sales issue, contact your reseller account representative today.

Thank you, Your eNom Sales Team
So I guess the regular lower price at namecheap and registerfly is going up to as the same as .com in the next year too, as they are all enom resellers. [Edit: RegFly is not Enom reseller anymore:-O ]

I am not sure if it will happen, but I bet it is the last time to grasp some cheap .info.

If this information helps, reputation updating is alway appreciated. :cheeky:

Domain Days 2024

DNFreek

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i just got this from directi

This is an announcement to let you know that starting from 30th December 2005, .INFO Domain names will be processed at $1.49 for the first year. More details on this will be mailed out to you separately, as we are in the process of building a page that allows you to pass on this promotional pricing to your customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom