Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom Reseller account for under 8.95, HOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

isdtv

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've seen some companies provide Enom reseller account for under 8.95 to bundle with their software purchases. Well, as far as i know, Enom ETP's can't no longer create sub-accounts for under 8.95. How do these companies do so?

RegDN.com

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
basically they have special agreement with enom

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw someone giving out a 4.95 account over at another forum... I didn't know that it was possible..

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
4.95 account?

I would highly doubt that's at eNom.

RegDN.com

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
enom do not offer reseller account lower then 6.95 for .com .net or .org, unless you are talking about other extention or there is something call Name only registration in enom that offer 4.xx(can't remember excatly what price is that) so you better ask the seller what extention could register @ 4.95

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have just learned that it was a promotion at eNom and it was a limited time offer. It was an account to register .us and .biz extensions. But that promotion is over now, sorry about that, lol.

RegDN.com

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hehe, i wish enom offer 4.95 for .com tho, lol

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RegDN.com said:
enom do not offer reseller account lower then 6.95 for .com .net or .org, unless you are talking about other extention or there is something call Name only registration in enom that offer 4.xx(can't remember excatly what price is that) so you better ask the seller what extention could register @ 4.95
Their larger resellers pay less than 6.95 for .com

I have just learned that it was a promotion at eNom and it was a limited time offer. It was an account to register .us and .biz extensions. But that promotion is over now, sorry about that, lol.
Yes, for .us/biz I had 4.95 pricing.

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that...

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gariben said:
probably not true
Read it somewhere :-D

Fact? no
RegFly with 350k customers and you think they pay 6.95? If they did pay 6.95 dont you think they would have used Dodora (they owned them) years ago?

RegDN.com

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would say they are using this kind of account, and host whatever is needed themself

"Name Only" Accounts
$5.99 domain name registrations account. A popular choice for large quantities of names which don't need any DNS services (such as defensive registrations). "

kmx72000

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ad removed

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RegDN.com said:
I would say they are using this kind of account, and host whatever is needed themself

"Name Only" Accounts
$5.99 domain name registrations account. A popular choice for large quantities of names which don't need any DNS services (such as defensive registrations). "

I would say they have contracts with eNom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom