Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom Reseller pushing for Ikobo sale of account

Status
Not open for further replies.

parabola

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can anyone here verify the reliability of Ikobo for an international sale? Are there any possible risks that I should be aware of or any extra precautions that I need to take in using Ikobo over PayPal?

I have a determined Enom reseller who has spent over a week trying to convince me to buy his $7.95 reseller account for a very low price. He even offered to give me his user id and password so that I could see that everything is legitimate. When I called to talk to an Enom rep, I was told that making a sale outside the U.S. was not a good idea (heh, not even going there!), but other than that, everything looks OK. I just can't figure out why this guy is so eager to make this deal happen. Either this is some sort of Ikobo scam or he's just an honest guy trying to put a few extra dollars in his pocket. I'm scratching my head to figure out how such a small amount of money is worth his while. :undecided

Any suggestions from more experienced buyers and sellers here on how to proceed will be appreciated.

Thanks.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, sometimes you have to take risks in this business... i wouldn't be worried anyhow

FMS

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought my 6.95/4.95 account from a guy in Singapore..

No problems!

Gotta take some risks to make money :-D

parabola

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In the end, the risk seemed equal to buying anything else online. Took the plunge.

Thanks for your feedback on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom