Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ENom <<>> Sipence Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
neo, there was no deception IMHO.
lots of people made a fuss about the cheap accounts at sipence, but those who read the forum regularly could easily see this. In fact there was a discussion about this about a month back when someone was selling 6.95 accounts (cant remember the post#) and the general concensus was to be aware.

neologist

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seeker said:
neo, there was no deception IMHO.
lots of people made a fuss about the cheap accounts at sipence, but those who read the forum regularly could easily see this. In fact there was a discussion about this about a month back when someone was selling 6.95 accounts (cant remember the post#) and the general concensus was to be aware.
Yes, but I'm talking about appearances. Many had their domains marooned at sipence when suddenly the two way push was discontinued. I really think ePence could have handled things better.

Paxhost

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

domains.yahoo.com offer 4.98 per domain for first time/new customer.

Here is even better..

www.domainsarefree.com it costs $3.99 domain name... have you guys ever use domainsarefree ?

Thx

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know, they do in their URL.

neologist

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have to be careful about deeply discounted domain registrations. If the registrar is not making a profit on registrations, they have to make it somewhere, so look for hidden costs. There are a million ways to skin Sylvester Pussycat.

Paxhost

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
neologist said:
You have to be careful about deeply discounted domain registrations. If the registrar is not making a profit on registrations, they have to make it somewhere, so look for hidden costs. There are a million ways to skin Sylvester Pussycat.

That's unlikely... I've digging little further. I found that domainsarefree are running by Globat.com. And, Globat is owned by Interland. [NASDAQ: INLD].

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, eNom totally disappointed me, I did win a name with this Sipence account which I did manage to add to my Club List prior to being locked out of Club Drop/Auction.

I asked if they could transfer this won name to my other eNom account and after many emails back and forth they said it wasnt possible and the name was put back in a Public Auction, which is now higher then the price at which I won it at fair and square with my Sipence account.

BS they couldnt move it to my other account, give me another lame excuse eNom, you wont be getting any return biz from me... they even admitted it was their fault yet they couldnt make things right when they were perfectly able to do so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom