Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom's "Extended RGP" bullsh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acroplex, you don't mention whether you've actually contacted anyone at Enom and did/didn't receive a reply. If the sales or customer service people won't or can't give you an answer to your satisfaction, contact Enom's legal department. It might well be that they either didn't know you had a trademark on this name or your trademark is invalid in this case because it is a widely used popular term.

The email is on their website: [email protected]

Good luck!

Brett Lewis

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To succeed in a UDRP, you would have to show registration and use in bad faith, among other things. Usually, that requires some showing that the current registrant has knowledge of your trademark, and deliberately registered it in bad faith to profit off of it (although constructive notice can be established through ownership of a U.S. trademark registration, as against a registrant in the U.S.). The facts of your specific situation may change this analysis a bit, but on what you have shared, your case does not look good for a UDRP.

Best,
Brett E. Lewis, Esq.
Lewis & Hand, LLP
www.lewishand.com

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks Brett - I cannot disclose any additional information at this point because it deviates from your perceived "average" tm-related case. However, as I explained, the Registrar owns now the domain - not an end-user.

Verizon has apparently wrestled domains away from Enom in a similar manner.

puxa2

puxa2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apologies, my post was a little off topic so I reposted in appropriate forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom