Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Enom's refill taking forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Used to be that a refill of account funds was virtually instant - now seems that it's hours after payment is confirmed before the account is showing refilled.
I know there was a similar thread recently so it seems this is a long-term problem - anyone else still affected?

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr Webname said:
Used to be that a refill of account funds was virtually instant - now seems that it's hours after payment is confirmed before the account is showing refilled.
I know there was a similar thread recently so it seems this is a long-term problem - anyone else still affected?

I am... Over a month now and I still have 16 cents in my account... They said it is my cach, but I tried on the libary's computer, and have the same amount there. I'm about to call them again.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A month! :-O That is disgraceful ... that better not happen to me or never mine their $3 refill charge - I'll be asking for interest!

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they said that on their end it shows $97.16, but I don't know how that could be. Why could I not see it on the libary's computer then?

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I used the Enom Support Centre and the refill was credited to my account in the last few minutes - can't complain at that I guess.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr Webname said:
Well I used the Enom Support Centre and the refill was credited to my account in the last few minutes - can't complain at that I guess.

There is a problem with the site... I contacted my friend Tony Lusk, who made the reseller site (My site is ........) and he said it must be part of the site being reset a while back useing an old file, cause of the site being messed up. So he thought the .config file was messed up.

You have $97.16 in your account.
If you don't have a credit card on file you can
Fund your Account here

so now it is working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom