Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Epik joins as sponsor + New Perks + Marketplace now open to all

We have some exciting news to share with you.

First off, we are revamping the membership permissions and opening the marketplace for free users. This is being done in order to encourage more activity. We also believe it will increase engagement which also gets more eyeballs on the sales threads created by our lifetime members.

The new free program is made possible by a generous sponsorship from domain industry disruptor Rob Monster, who is Founder of Epik.com. In case you missed it, he and his team have been working tirelessly on initiatives to make the industry more prosperous for more people.

Going forward DNForum.com will have 4 different user account types. One free, and three lifetime paid memberships. Starting today, all accounts will have access to read and post in both marketplace and discussion sections

Our highly appreciated Gold, Platinum and Exclusive members will continue to have additional lifetime permissions to post more marketplace threads, have links in signature and promote their services. In the long run, you are what makes this community possible and we thank you for that!

Further we are very pleased to announce some new perks for both our existing and new paid members, which are summarized below. The expanded perks include a highly worthwhile incentive from our new sponsor, Epik.com, which I think many of you will appreciate.

Free members:
Are allowed two active threads at one time in the marketplace.

Gold member ($25)
Are allowed four active threads at one time in the marketplace
Are allowed a custom text signature of 1 line.
Can use the PM system.
Domains at cost at Epik.com

Platinum members ($99)
Are allowed eight active threads at one time in the marketplace
Are allowed a custom text signature of 3 lines, 1 link and 1 image..
Can use the PM system.
Domains at cost at Epik.com.
Will receive $25 of Epik credit if active within 14 days of this announcement.

Exclusive members ($399)
Are allowed unlimited active threads at one time in the marketplace
Are allowed a custom text signature of 5 lines, 3 links and 1 image.
Can use the PM system.
Can post DO-FOLLOW links in signature and on the advertising board.
Domains at cost at Epik.com.
Will receive $100 of Epik credit if active within 14 days of this announcement.

How to claim Epik.com account credit
Platinum members can claim $25 worth of credit at Epik.com if active on DNForum.com within 14 days of this announcement. Exclusive members can claim $100 worth of credit at Epik.com if active on DNForum.com within 14 days of this announcement

Being active just means logging into your account, making a post or thread, or even liking one or more public posts. Once your user account states that you have been logged in the period; please email sponsor@epik.com with the subject line “DNForum.com credit” and include your DNForum.com username and your Epik.com registered email address in the body of the email.

Coming to Austin this week for NamesCon?

If you are coming to NamesCon, make sure to visit with our new sponsor to learn how to make use of your new Epik account credits, and to learn more about the impressive technology initiatives they are working on. We think you will be impressed.

If you are still looking for tickets, contact namescon@epik.com for assistance with a possible group buy.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard to Epik.com!

Sounds like a great deal for all!

Hope members take advantage of it

imo...

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice promo and Welcome Rob and Epik!

DomainTrader

Domain Name Expert/Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good to see some activity brewing around DNF again. I have been away from the forum myself for awhile and this was the first thread I was exposed to upon my return and its great to see that there are still some familiar faces kicking around the place. Also great to see what Rob and Epik are doing here. Hi again Rob, thanks for your contributions to the space. Big thanks to Lars for getting me back into the fold again.

Doc

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Epik.com. Good initiative by @robmonster and hope DNF revives the good days. @Castion - is the Epik account credit offer still valid ? Been away a long time and just logged in.

webadresim

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great promotion. Thank you. i sent email.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome Rob & the sales team that converted me from slowly migrating from Dynadot and Namebright.

I just wanted to give you a shoutout for "hosting" GAB when nobody else wanted to touch it! (#1A, my primary reason for migrating [2nd reason, your persistence ;)]). Hopefully, we can have a prolonged professional relationship there as time goes on and I migrate the rest over as they become possible to move.

Anyone who is adamant about free speech, or protected to defend it at all costs, should give Epik their support, even if it costs a few pennies more.

@robmonster

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators