Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Escrow.com Rep Please Respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a question. I won a name today in auction and was not able to make it to the bank in time to wire escrow funds.. from what I can see I have 3 days to pay, but it is Christmas and the 3rd day to pay is a Sunday, the following day is a Monday which many banks with be closed..

So am I going to miss out on this name for Transaction #575090?

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's 3 business days. Contact the auction site. I have found just about all of them very accommodating.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
everyone seems to be off for the holidays or short staffed... That is why I brought the question here. Thanks... 3 business days seems obvious but just wanted to make sure..

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tldrental, where on their page did you see a deadline or # of days to pay ? i ask because i've dealt w/them a bit especially as the seller but when i've been a buyer they never specify the # of days you have to pay or a deadline, it may be a new thing and as for the holiday, they won't hold that against you, most places in the us are closed dec 26 since xmas falls on a sunday, worse comes to worse they'll email you a warning before even considering cancelling, and many transactions even allow buyers to mail a check and escrow.com will wait if we choose this method, also, i don't remember ever seeing an escrow.com rep here, there may be one, though

Hi, I have a question. I won a name today in auction and was not able to make it to the bank in time to wire escrow funds.. from what I can see I have 3 days to pay, but it is Christmas and the 3rd day to pay is a Sunday, the following day is a Monday which many banks with be closed..

So am I going to miss out on this name for Transaction #575090?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
There should be no issue, contact via phone or email them on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom