Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Estibot, Valuate messed up with geographic domains??? anyone else have this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiki

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried several domains like:

texas.co
indiana.co
texas.com
indiana.com

etc, either displays nothing or says it can't do it at this time.

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

problem has been resolved

tiki

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should be using all of the tools available for some insight on all the opportunities your missing out on. Not too many scripts out there to check things it bulk too. But of course you must know that already.

There isn't a tool out there to price domains that is accurate, you need to use all resources and your brain to determine the value.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use plenty of tools, most being home-made. I just do not expect these tools to appraise domains.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should be using all of the tools available for some insight on all the opportunities your missing out on.
Maybe I will not be using either the tools you mentioned.

That's like people using Overture. even though there are still copies of it out there, I think the last live accurate numbers were from 2007.

Take all the tools you use, calculate all the time you spend using those tools, studying that data, perusing the lists, looking for available domains, registering what amounts to mostly worthless domains in worthless extensions...

take all that amount of time, money, and energy to actually read and study forums like this and you will end up with a better education and a better way of looking for and valuating domains without the you need to use all resources and your brain to determine value.

Otherwise, you end up using too many tools and very few brain cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom