Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

eu question

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good, bad or indifferent..???

i have preregged a few (obvious wilco names hint sh*d) for a stupid price with 123reg.. will i get them?

do you think that .de and to a lesser extent .co.uk will be king for europe for the next few years..

wilco

wales is in europe BTW

M

mole

Originally posted by unclewilco
do you think that .de and to a lesser extent .co.uk will be king for europe for the next few years..

Those extensions will weaken considerably with the launch of .EU imho. Old economy thinking just doesn't hack it in the ever changing landscape of the most borderless media the world has ever known. To the developer, it makes loads of efficiency sense to have an European portal. To an old economy comfort zone traditionalist, the answer is obvious.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I disagree Mole.. if anything Identity domains will INCREASE in registrations.. are you German or are you EU .. ask that to any german and you'll see my point.

Ask that of any Italian or Irishman ..

If there was a North American extension ..say .NA (North America).. you think .US would lose to something like that ? not a chance

That said .EU will be popular ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom