Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Eurodns screwed me?? very fishy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
NOW THATS getting very bad!

requested a refund as didnt get my domain! ,
"another joke" it says:

EURODNS:
In accordance with our Terms & Conditions, the refund charge is: 11.50 € VAT Included.
Please click on the following button to confirm you request

where to complain?, HELP!

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NOW THATS getting very bad!

requested a refund as didnt get my domain! ,
"another joke" it says:

EURODNS:
In accordance with our Terms & Conditions, the refund charge is: 11.50 € VAT Included.
Please click on the following button to confirm you request

where to complain?, HELP!

You should just PM Freddy who is very understanding to settle these issues amicably. However, I think Eurodns has a policy I particularly don't like when it comes to refunds.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You should just PM Freddy who is very understanding to settle these issues amicably. However, I think Eurodns has a policy I particularly don't like when it comes to refunds.

pm'd, i couldnt manage being too polite obiously,
freddy was online today and was not bothered to clarify the issue..

i wonder, who is this one.cz, that stole my domain and my happiness, they also own ebay.cz, I'm going to report them :upset:

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm'd, i couldnt manage being too polite obiously,
freddy was online today and was not bothered to clarify the issue..

i wonder, who is this one.cz, that stole my domain and my happiness, they also own ebay.cz, I'm going to report them :upset:

Yup, everyone wants to steal your "great domains"

Everyone is against you, we are all stealing your names behind your back. :lol:

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yup, everyone wants to steal your "great domains"

Everyone is against you, we are all stealing your names behind your back. :lol:

your comment makes no sense regarding this issue
stick with your poker.tournaments.mobi

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
your comment makes no sense regarding this issue

No, you just don't understand English.

No one cares about angel.cz, sometimes these things happen. No one wants to steal it from you I'm sure. Not every company is a scammer as you seem to believe.

And this title (as is the one about GoDaddy) is totally unfair. Just because you don't understand the business doesn't mean everyone else is a con-artist.

stick with your poker.tournaments.mobi

umm, I don't own that domain... :rolleyes: :greenconfused:

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i couldnt manage being too polite obiously

Unlike a real life conversation, you have all the time in the world to calm down
and consider other possibilities before posting in an online forum or sending a
PM to somebody. Others have posted similar experiences around here, many
even got their issues resolved when they remained calm and polite.

If you can't be polite to somebody, then they've no reason to be polite to you
either. Respect begets respect, though granted it doesn't always work.

In any case, do whatever makes you happy. But don't expect any sympathy if
you don't fully understand or care to understand how things go.

Terminator

RR Media
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Angel,

I now see why you were asking about timing,, it wasnt your fault that you lost angel.cz, things like this just happen, its happened to me and I'm sure many others on this forum, it's dissappointing, but theirs nothing you can do about it, keep your eyes open for other angel.TLD's to expire and utlimately you'll get one.

Speaking of timing, I had a thought in my head one day about lake mohave, I typed in lakemohave.com and saw that it was expiring at godaddy, I then went to TDNAM and saw that the auction was ending in 2 minutes!, I logged in, bid on it and won, my timing was on that day, but it was pure luck that I would be thinking about that particular name at that time.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i regged angel.cz at eurodns on 2007-01-08!

paid, waited, the domain in my account showed- pending!

(before regging i have checked at .cz whois and at other registrars- that it's definitely available!

now have received email- that my registration has been canceled, as the domain is already registered!

checked nic.cz whois again- it says- registered: 2007-01-08
Expiration 2008-01-08 ( the date- i have registered)
http://nic.cz/cgi-bin/browsing/domain?lang=en_us

freddy at eurodns said- "$hit, somebody must have registered this domain before you!"

I DONT BUY ANY OF THAT!

what is your opinion? :sigh2:

hi there,
with all respect to you as person and as a domainer.
every person arround the globe can register .cz domains.
we have thousands of searches each day and other registrars too.
you are not the only one that works on ccTLD´s, looks like that an other person had the same idea. I dont know if the name droped on this day or before or if it was available all the time before.
If it dropped ask your self if you allways get all drops at Snapnames or somewhere else!
I do not want to say that you play here unfair, if you really beleive what you are saying, it is your right to do so.
And I think to remember to PM you that you will get the full refund, if someone from EuroDNS answered you something else, or the system answered you something else, you are still able to contact me for clarification...
Did you checked which registrar registered this domain? I think its not EuroDNS.
Thank you for understanding.

Angel,

I now see why you were asking about timing,, it wasnt your fault that you lost angel.cz, things like this just happen, its happened to me and I'm sure many others on this forum, it's dissappointing, but theirs nothing you can do about it, keep your eyes open for other angel.TLD's to expire and utlimately you'll get one.

Speaking of timing, I had a thought in my head one day about lake mohave, I typed in lakemohave.com and saw that it was expiring at godaddy, I then went to TDNAM and saw that the auction was ending in 2 minutes!, I logged in, bid on it and won, my timing was on that day, but it was pure luck that I would be thinking about that particular name at that time.

About Timing:
did you know that the french registry do not process orders on the weekend?
if you order with eurodns on saturday a name, we submit it to the registry getting our timestamp.
But you should be still able to reg it at another registrar on sunday, his order will be not processed from the registry he will get an errorcode on monday!
.cz Registry is also not realtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom