Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Ever experienced like this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Today I was looking at the domains available via namejet and noticed that one of my domain is available via namejet tomorrow. The domain was bought a few months ago via Sedo and now has expired. I didn't notice that. I go to enom central and luckily I could renew the domain there and push my name to my main enom account.

I paid mid xxx for it and I value it around xxxx range and it was a bit of lesson to me.

Have you ever experienced like this?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Today I was looking at the domains available via namejet and noticed that one of my domain is available via namejet tomorrow. The domain was bought a few months ago via Sedo and now has expired. I didn't notice that. I go to enom central and luckily I could renew the domain there and push my name to my main enom account.

I paid mid xxx for it and I value it around xxxx range and it was a bit of lesson to me.

Have you ever experienced like this?

maybe you didn't change the whois for the domain when you bought it at sedo, because you would have received a renewal or expiry notice from the registrar.

also, if the name was listed at namejet, it was probably still showing in your expired list or pending deletion list within your enom account.

i've seen many of the names that i plan to drop with $69 bids at namejet.

what's interesting is ....you won't get offers for them on the forums!

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom