Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Exclusives Membership on the rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to all those that have upgraded in the past, and those that recently upgraded in the last two weeks. Over the last two weeks we have had 15 new exclusive members upgrade from platinum or gold in support of the forum. It is much appreaciated.

It allows me to take that money and add more and more value to this forum.

For example, I have just completed the aquisition of a registrar and will be able to offer all exclusive members domains at $6.50 by the end of February.

Thanks once again for your support.

I have much more planned for the forum in 2005. You won't believe all that will be coming here in the the next few months.

-=DCG=-

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
I just wanted to say thanks to all those that have upgraded in the past, and those that recently upgraded in the last two weeks. Over the last two weeks we have had 15 new exclusive members upgrade from platinum or gold in support of the forum. It is much appreaciated.

For example, I have just completed the aquisition of a registrar and will be able to offer all exclusive members domains at $6.50 by the end of February.

I have much more planned for the forum in 2005. You won't believe all that will be coming here in the the next few months.

-=DCG=-

Right, I just told a Platinum Member earlier today before your post what a fabulous bargain exclusives are, easily worth about $10,000 IMO what with the great ideas, concepts and benefits, with even more stuff coming soon I am sure.

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:

-=DCG=-

great News Adam!

6.50 is a great price! If it allows bulk management / bulk registration and a nice interface I will register quite a lot through you!

Best Regards
Nico

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would transfer all of my names to Adam based on $6.50/yr and if there was a way to do transfer without big headaches, and assuming the control panel is at least similar to the excellent functionality, features and design of the Wild West CP.

The com and net will be very easy at most all firms but my many us and org's need those dreaded and tough to get transfer auth codes, making it very tough at some registrars.

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With $6.50 names i would probably upgrade ;)

Zeeble

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Same here, Stevey. How much DNF$ does it take to upgrade from Gold to Platinum?

Zeeble

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i just realized that, thanks

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol the domain or you want that featured on the site? :)

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only those who want to be banned or who have no regard for the rules and membership at DNF get banned, whether they are Silver, Gold, Platinum or Exclusive (or Mod as has been seen over the last 12 months).

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how much to upgrade from platinum to exclusive ? How much via USD or how much via DNF ?

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For example, I have just completed the aquisition of a registrar and will be able to offer all exclusive members domains at $6.50 by the end of February

Is this still available ;)

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it's not available yet, looks promising

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom