Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Expired Gmail Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's just annoying. I mean, yeah.. too bad for the buyer - they shoulda read the description better, butI still think it's not cool to cheat people like that.

Yeah, it's cheating. Same as selling photos of ipods and plasma tvs. But oh well. At least the buyer will be out a few bucks. :)

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is, not only have bids been placed but the seller is getting 100% positive feedbacks on his Gmail invites sales, in addition to getting feedback comments such as "Honest Seller, Recommended!!" from the buyer.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, you're right. That's bizarre. Maybe the expired invites actually work? I mean, two people left positive feedback for expired invites.

It's entirely possible that they left the feedback and then realized they couldn't use them. They might have bought them to resell.

freestyler

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol the buyer later realised that he had bidded on expired gmail invites.

Result? - Received and left negative feedback.

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL...finally someone has realised what they were buying...

Anyway for anyone was unable to get a gmail invite and want the free 1GB mailbox, you could always try out Walla Mail (www.walla.com).
Well this service has no invites so you be seeing them in Ebay..:p

I wonder if I get any DNF $ for this tip...

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
F$100 on it's way for the useful tip, (however I doubt it will catch on - not enough hype!).

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks...DNF$ received..

I quite agree it may not catch on...it's only been on offer since July 7th and based in Israel...but if you do a search on Google for " free 1gb mail" Walla comes on top, so its pretty easy land on their page, especially since 1GB mailboxes are the craze these days with numerous searches daily for 1GB free mailboxes.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised to see someone registering a number of 1GB accounts and then selling them in auctions... LOL

Just for additional info..
If you're a MAC user like me...SpyMAC (www.spymac.com) offers a FREE 1GB Mailbox, 100MB Webspace, iCAL hosting 250MB Photo Storage, Blog, Forum, Auctions and Gallery...Well you don't exactly have to be a MAC user, but Windows die hards would probably feel out of place here with all the MAC info inside it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom