Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

EXTREMELY annoying /stupid "Mail" voices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruth

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not an immature 18 year old goofy geek.

I am actually shocked to hear these different "voice overs". I mean, they sound REALLY REALLY stupid. VERY!

BAD BAD business decision!

I am new and assume you have not yet fired the person who came up with THAT idea.

You know, I am not in the forum to be entertained. And, oh yeah, I AM NOT BLIND.

BOTTOM LINE: They are so annoying I am reluctant to click on a new page. Hey, what does that translate to?

Sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but I am VERY tired and very annoyed.

Overall the forums LOOK great !!!

Thanks

P

Upvote 0

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
VERY well put guile... One who posts such a thread in a public forum should only hope for the worst. diverge yes you are absolutly right... this forum is suggestions and feedback...and you know... that just makes everything that cruth said ALLRIIGHHT...

If you are tired of hearing the sound coming out of your speaker... and you just cant seem to access th control panel... and your speaker volume just DOESNT WORK.... it really does make sense to complain that you have better things to do then to check your PM's, especially when you spend so much time posting here.

guile said:
I'm sorry to hear that the "mail" sounds offend you.

Wow sherlock, you figured out that they sound stupid? Great! Do you honestly think they were meant to sound serious? Sense of humor? Oh ya, you are not an 18 year old goofy geek, you are much better...Strictly business right?

Whoa, DNForum is going out of business? This is news to me. Why, because 1 person has no sense of humor? I think the forum is doing fine and will continue to do so, mail sounds or not.

Fired? More like hanged?

You are right...Entertainment is for 18 year old goofy geeks. Nobody is supposed to have fun here. (Note : if you are having fun, stop what you are doing and go somewhere else! And somebody take down that damn arcade.)

I can't beleive that people get so upset and make a big deal out of nothing...I think the sounds are funny...They still get an occasional laugh out of me. I guess that means I am a 27 year old goof geek!

I think that curth knows what we think of his post, and atleast I hope he knows it was a bad business decision.... he may be a wonderful person to do business with, but i personally would never do business with someone that has so much anger twords something so petty.

Im not going to keep posting about this...

Im kind of bord of the subject.... "call in the next member to make an idiod of himself"

Andrew Shaw

Ashaw1387 said:
VERY well put guile... One who posts such a thread in a public forum should only hope for the worst. diverge yes you are absolutly right... this forum is suggestions and feedback...and you know... that just makes everything that cruth said ALLRIIGHHT...

If you are tired of hearing the sound coming out of your speaker... and you just cant seem to access th control panel... and your speaker volume just DOESNT WORK.... it really does make sense to complain that you have better things to do then to check your PM's, especially when you spend so much time posting here.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw1387 said:
Exactally, there is no private section for suggestions. There is a reason that its public. Its a matter of opinions here.

FWIW, we were both mistaken here. %+| Area 51 is a private posting area, and could certainly have been used for this post.

Good day to all! :)

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
intially when the sound use to come i use to check my thunderbird and yahoo mail thinking some new mail when no new mail i thought it was some software doing that :p. After some time I came to knew it was DNFroums's PM alert lol
" You have got a freaking mail " lol i like those alerts

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom