Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Fab Landers Skewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or are there others whose Fab landers are skewed out of whack? Has anyone checked in the last several hours? Mike, will this soon be rectified? Thanks,

SoCalBoy

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with mine. I've found an image or two that it seems only half was published but that was last week. Those same domains work fine now.

What exactly does "skewed out of whack" mean?

socalboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just pulled one up. The pix are skewed way down. You don't have that problem with the ones you've customized? Thanks,

SoCalBoy

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I checked three - all on different template layouts and they work and display fine.

I've seen that image problem - try setting the image again and re-publish the template. It worked for me.

socalboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All is fixed and perfect:)

It only occurred on certain lander formats. I have a customized page on which certain links were too dark. I asked if they could lighten them.

I guess the picture skewing occurred during the process. Today all the pix are exactly where they should be.

Within 2 days Fabulous' tech team responded to my request, and made a stellar landing page.

I can only say that these people give the best service and quality parking in the industry. Bar none. They really set the standard.

-SoCalBoy

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not aware of any issues that we are currently experiencing.

If you have any problems with your landers or Fabulous in general, please send me a PM or email and I will investigate further.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom