Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Daily Diamond

Fabulous Categorization

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that Fabulous Categorization is kind of like playing Russian Roulette. You never know when the person is going to approve it and every time the suggested category comes back it's different even when you change it to what they think might be best. They seriously need to let us make the judgement call because this is quite frustrating. I think that we as users should had control over the type of sponsors we list on a site whether it's related or not.

Domain Summit 2024

Peace

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I kind of agree, but I guess they are protecting the advertisers...anyway, one way to get the results you want is to use your preferred keyword for the 'Search term", no matter how your domain is categorized.

Ex: if you have a domain name like Sports.XXX, they wont let you categorize it as a "Sports Betting" domain, however they usually let you assign the search term like "Sports picks" or "Sports betting" for the domain. That would give you the sports betting results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom