Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Fabulous.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainaholic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am very glad no one would ask me to moderate this forum - they are too smart for that :)

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Whoissearch sent me a PM today, a 'parting shot ... if you will:

"quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whois-Search wrote on 01-14-2003 01:56 PM:
**** you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

When I hit reply, the "****" showed up nice and clear, too ... in the text. This is NOT a happy person. We're all better off, IMO.
Good Luck.

Whois-Search

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Modemgal or CoolHost this was in respect to your post "'Whoissearch (Andrew) on the other hand, well, it was just a matter of time, really."

which wasn't very nice either - I am sorry and apologize I expect you to do the same

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whois-Search
Modemgal or CoolHost this was in respect to your post "'Whoissearch (Andrew) on the other hand, well, it was just a matter of time, really."

which wasn't very nice either - I am sorry and apologize I expect you to do the same

OK. I accept your apology, Andrew! :)
My reference above was from personal observation, how YOU interacted with fellow members. IMO, you were increasingly becoming more and more agitated ... and frankly, at times, rude within your posts. I'm sure the stress level was very high. I'm sure the 'compensation for that stress level was not on par. I can also imagine there must have been a great deal of anxiety in being a moderator. I'm sorry you were let go ... though, I doubt it was solely from your post of that sponsor ... IMHO.
What I will not do though, Andrew, is apologize to you. I simply made an observation on a very public board, a Forum. I did not curse at you. I did not "abuse" you in any way. I expressed an opinion ... and for that, I got your beautiful "**** You" PM.
Again, all things considered ... and in the interest of moving forward ... I do forgive you for your temporary loss of faculty, or misjudgement. Have a great rest of the week!
Good Luck.

PS. "Modemgal" (Meganne) is no longer associated with CoolHost.com, and hasn't been for some time. FYI.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Holy crap! I just "earned" a DNF Buck!!! I think??!!
Tell me I'm dreaming.
Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom