Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Fake Traffic Domain from iPBFree.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am not sure where to post this. If mod thinks there is a more relevant area, please move this thread.

I just wanted to warn fellow domainer regarding 1 of my recent traffic domain transaction with a platinium member here (iPBFree.com).

Recently i bought a traffic domain from the Traffic Sales Forum, wise1host.com, at this sales thread http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=51070

From the screenshot stats given by this member, iPBFree.com, this domain (wise1host.com) have approx. 100 unique visitors daily and i paid $150 for it.

After parking this domain, I realise this domain have fake traffic, please take a look at the stats in my server, stats.ipromise.info/wise1hostcom

For the 1st few days, indeed there are over 100 visitors daily, but it is from some dirt cheap traffic program (check the referer website, visitors are from some traffic server). From the 6th day onwards, the real traffic began to emerge, only 5-10 visitors daily.

iPBFree.com faking the traffic by pumping fake traffic to this domain and then sell it. He has already remove the stats screenshot probably in case anyone realise the stats are fake.

When buying this traffic domain from him, I thought he should be a trusty person since he has been in this board for quite some time. But this is not so.

I have PM him a few times if he would refund me the money for this misleading sales and i will not speak out to the board. But he refuse. I am disappointed that he actually trying to sell a fake traffic domain using this professional forum.

May i ask, how can the board help me since i bought this 'traffic domain' from the Traffic Sales Forum which suppose to have real traffic domain.

Finally,
I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY SALES FROM THIS MEMBER iPBFree.com especially Traffic Domain Sales.

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like all pms to be public if i may ask permssion to post responses and pms that you have sent as well as mine

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you guys settle this in private? If not, IPBfree has granted you permission to post PMs, but please try to settle this. Thanks

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This was tried to be settled privatly he gave me a deadline and i responded as according to the pms and he still posted and gaurenteed my reputation to be ruined...

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You PM me that you cant do anything and just said sorry for my loss.

Can anyone advise how do posting of PM helps if iPBFree.com sold a misleading traffic domain to me and dont wish to refund?

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it helps explain what went wrong so that people can understand do i have permisision to post them?

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM 1)

Hi,

The traffic domain you sold to me Wise1Host.com is not the a traffic domain that you have stated.

I bid for the price of $150 for Wise1Host.com depends on the stats you provided. But you seems to attempt to mislead me.

That domain does not have real traffic of 100 visitors per day. During the 1st 6 day i park in my hosting account, it indeed have over 100 visitors per day, BUT it seems you have bought some dirt cheap traffic and boost this domain and trying to fake it as a traffic domain.

From the 7th day onwards, it showed the real traffic. Only avg 5-10 visitors per day which does not justify the money i paid you for.

Please check the stats at http://stats.ipromise.info/wise1hostcom

If you do not solve this in a reasonable manner, i will let the forum know.

Regards,
Neon

PM 2)

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear this, this was an account me and my old partner shared, i found out he was cheating people so i changed the password and now he does not have access to it. I will contact him if you can give me an email for you i'll hassle him for the money back, once again I am very sorry to hear this loss.

Ted

PM 3)

Hi,

My Email: [email protected]

Do you mean i am going to bear this loss ??
Should you be responsible for misleading me?

Now i remember why you just post the screenshot of the referring site links from 11th referrer onwards in the webalizer stats. It is because, the first referring link are from a traffic server faking the visitors.

Regards,
Neon

PM 4)

Okay here it is, i was a parner with this guy. We decided it would be a good idea to buy an account here so we did together(when we where in buisness) and then i did not like how he was doing our site so we sold it. We kept this account (he still had access and so did i) Then he came back w/ these so called traffic domains and posted them under this account. I thought that these must be fony when i saw all the pms and found out about it, i changed the password.

PM 5)

Hi,

Probably this is true but i do not know.
What i know is iPBFree.com in dnforum sold me a fake traffic domain.

If i do not get compensated or refund this domain due to misrepresentation, i will seek for help in dnforum.

Regards,
Neon

PM 6)

Ill talk to him/give you his msn... if you would like you can confirm this w/ dnforum my ip is different then the one that posted that. I will work hard to correct this, sorry for what has happened.

PM 7)

I will wait for a few days to see if you can solve this problem. Then i will post for help.

Regards,
Neon

PM 8)

Hi,

How is it?

If you will refund me half of the money, I will let this matter off. Else i will request help from the forum and i dont think you wish to spoil your reputation which will affect your future stay in this forum.

Regards,
Neon

PM 9)

You see i would totally do it, but my rep is going down the tubes already if you notice my server is down look at ipbfree.com and i have no money to pay you with or no money to buy a new server so i am selling some domains, i can not help you and i am very sorry i have tried emailing the user and msning (not been on) what paypal address did he give you so i can try to contact paypal for info on where to contact him.... but i am affriad if you must because i can not pay you... you have to report me :( even if i did nothing to harm you

Pm 10)

Please do all of this PM if you must go to forum leaders, then if they find me "guilty" they can post it... thank you

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As a side note, I would personally never consider buying a "sucky domain name slapped on a cheap template" that claims it receives a loooot of traffic.

Common sense and a bit of logic go long way in preventing similar situations from happening in the future.

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I left out a pm w/ his msn info he has not been on in a long time as i remember(about a week now)

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems like iPBFree.com screwed Skylight over and he should be responsible for a full refund. It is up the to seller to make sure his claims about the domain are correct, this is totally unacceptable and should be dealt with harshly by DNF Admins.

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I admit i did somthign wrong by sharing the account after me and my old partner had split i should have changed the pass right then but i did not... i figured he was a good guy obviously i was wrong... once again DNF can check the IP's of users it absouly was not me!

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Firstly, i do not know there are 2 different people using this account.

By looking at your profile, you seems to be reliable as i thought you have been in this board for quite some time. So i dont mind doing the transaction with you.

2nd, how do i know are you trying to bluff saying "ohh...my partner cheated you not me" and in the future or in the past.

3rd, I dont think you are allow to share account in this forum as an account in professional forum represent credibility and professionality. Furthermore, it violates this forums terms and condtition.

4th, if you really have a partner sharing this account, as i have said, this username represent credibility, we recognise by username and not who is behind it. If you going to share this account whether allowed or not allowed by the board, you have to be responsible. Whatever action done by your partner, you have to responsible. There is mutual agency in partnership.

This is a professional forum. If you are going to have partner to share this account, you are going to prepare to take any responsibilty from this account, this is the same for your partner.

I think DNF management should do something about this as I believe there are professionalism in this forum. Unless iPBFree willing to refund me for the misleading sales.

Chosen

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So DnForum-account iPBFree.com is shared by 2 persons? :-O

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No longer but it was, you may ban me for that but not for being a scammer which i am not.

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No because i am posting and am shaken and the post are notcoming out as wanted

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
iPBFree.com said:
No because i am posting and am shaken and the post are notcoming out as wanted

Precisely, this thread is to discuss your actions with the fellow domainers.

I think if you refund me, probably the management might just give you a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom