Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Fake Traffic Domain from iPBFree.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am trying to, i don't have any money... I am 16 and my old partner was 15, there is no money for you to get or i mean for me to give you

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
iPBFree.com said:

Stop saying delete to these posts.

For all that skylight knew, there was only one person using your accounts. And since he did not know before the transaction, there is no reason why ANY of the fault is his.

If I were in Skylight's shoes, I would reverse my PayPal payment. I find it very hard to believe everything that iPBFree.com has said. Especially about the money situation. I hired somebody (through another website) to build me a website. He came up with some worthless code and asked for money because he couldn't buy food. Go figure. In any case, this sounds familiar.

Please let us know what happens Skylight.

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When someone is saying no money, probably means he dont intend to refund.

And what i have posted have proof and not defaming iPBFree.

Anyone can give me some advise?

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would reverse my PayPal payment

Please do it, its not in my acount

no thats nto what i mean, i am 16 and literaly have used every last penny and am trying to sell domains to gain money, i just finished off the last amount yesterday( i had 8.92)i have .04 $ in my paypal

my partner was 15 btw incase you where wondering... and if a dnf admin could check the ips and compare by doing a whois its not me im located in NJ hes located in england if i can remember correcly

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please don't ever use age as an excuse. I am 15 and I run three websites, handle my Paypal and checking account, conduct business on my sites, and sell good on eBay without a problem. Also, please don't ever user money as an excuse. If you received $150 from Skylight and spent it so quickly, it shouldn't be his fault. Especially if you were being dishonest.

I think you should do the right thing. I'm sure people would start trusting you if you could pay back Skylight some or all of the money. If you don't have any, ask your parents. If they won't give you any, sell stuff on eBay. If you justify things now, you'll save $50 by keeping a good name for yourself on DNF.

It bothers me when people are dishonest in any sort of business.

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LIKE I HAVE SAID I DON'T HAVE THE 150$ HE SENT MY OLD PARTNER I DON'T OWN THAT ACCOUNT! i'll send you the .04$ if you like to prove its not my email for the paypal account that he sent it to...

Really i have said all i can... I need to go to bed and ill be back tomorrow after school to see what happens with this

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maxf said:
Please don't ever use age as an excuse. I am 15 and I run three websites, handle my Paypal and checking account, conduct business on my sites, and sell good on eBay without a problem.

Exactly. The issue has been brought up many times, so don't go
and use it as an excuse, you will just piss off the 15
and 16 year old members here who have proven that they are adult businessmen, like Nametower, and GTWeb.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
17 :) but thanks for the kind words GD

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PS i dont own 100's of domains i own 12 domains that are in use and rateapeep.com (which i was trying to sell now i assume the offers will be retracted) and then 4 other domains that i was planing on developing but i can sell

OnlineWebChat.com
u7z.com
Yaxer.com
RegRight.com

and a 6.95 enom account.....
thats it.... thats all... now the thing about it is, i did not comit the thing they say i did so right now i want to first prove that i did not then i will offer some thing in return for my messup on letting someone use my account... as for the money thing i really dont have any right now... im in 150$ debt w/ my parents as a resault of the server for ipbfree(frist month never got to pay it off yet i have no money)

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
iPBFree, please do not yell. we are trying to solve things here.

As i have said, if you prepare to share this account, you have to prepare for any responsibility if you intend to continue to stay in this forum with this username.

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then borrow another $150 from your parents. This is not Skylight's problem, it's yours. By the way, you are talking like you're guilty- you have stopped giving excuses- now it's just money problems. It's pretty obvious that you're at fault.

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, you may check the ips please you have not seen the ips nor are you admin or a mod at the forums here

Skaboy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys i will not run from this problem but i will be back tomorrow after track around 4:30-5 EST

**PS ill have stoped shaking / freaking out by then so ill be able to talk again **

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Age, Money, all irrelevant.

I think I've done things people could not imagine someone my age could do.

So.. age is not an issue.

If you want respect, dont ask for pity.

If you want my opinion, rep is VERY important when you are at a younger age and people are quick to judge.

That's why I always do my best to please my customers.

Your actions and comments are setting precedent for yourself and for other minors.

You're freaking out.

So just chill..

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look, the IPs aren't the problem. It does not matter whether it was you or not- Skylight only knew that it was you, and you're $150. I'm done arguing about this- it's not my post or my problem, and this is going nowhere.

I hope that Skylight reverses the payment and iPBFree.com can get things figured out.

By the way, have you ever heard of a proxy ;).

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
iPBFree.com said:
OnlineWebChat.com
u7z.com
Yaxer.com
RegRight.com

and a 6.95 enom account.....

Im sure you can sell that, and pay off your debts.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow... 15, 16 & 17 year olds on this board??

Man oh man, at that age I was busy playing marbles in the dirt behind our house.

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I joined this board when I was 18. I started late. :p

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
and 16 year old members here who have proven that they are adult businessmen, like Nametower, and GTWeb.

I have a transaction with NameTower once. It was smooth and pleasant. I didnt realise he is 17 until a month ago. I am shock and I respect him for his professionalism.

Age does not matter in professionalism.

iPBFree, we are trying to solve this problem.
Probably you can propose a reasonable solution to compensate if you really not able to refund me the money but not by shifting responsibility away. I do not wish you have a hard time staying in this community due to this particular incident.

And calm down, dont be afraid. Think of what you can do to alleviate this.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
and 16 year old members here who have proven that they are adult businessmen, like .... GTWeb.

wow, thanks for the kind words... :)

I dont usually give my age out unless someone specifically asks me out about it, because I want to be judged on my business and professionalism, not my age. You can't just refuse to pay because you are 16 and you dont have any money in your Paypal account.

Then to take the view of....'well go ahead and ban me and shut down my Paypal account, because I only have $0.04 in there and I am only 16'

Go and get your parents to loan you $150, pay back skylight ASAP and put this behind you, or you could face serious problems in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom