Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Filmes.TV - need your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
A few days ago I just got surprised by Namejet because they declared me winner in some auction for Filmes.TV . I was surprised because about one month ago I was in that auction but I was like fourth in the row with the biggest bid. I almost forgot about this auction when they announced me as the winner.
As you know, 'filmes' means 'films' in spanish, and the combination with .TV is quite interesting... Now, the problem is: should I pay for it or shoud I pass it, as the first three bidders did?
Please everybody post your opinion here.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ambet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I prefer to not tell the price right now, it's better for you to make an opinion without knowing it...

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If xxx range, I would pay for it. I would not pay xxxx.

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Question is .. why did you bid in the first place?

EDIT: And BTW .. I'm guessing you didn't read the TOS?

ambet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Question is .. why did you bid in the first place?

EDIT: And BTW .. I'm guessing you didn't read the TOS?

I did bid because I wanted to get that domain name. But I was surprised to find out that three of my competitors did not paid for it. The question is: WHY?
I don't know about any TOS...

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
filmes.tv is not a premium and since i already know the price i d say its a bit expensive for a reseller, i wouldnt pay for it that much.
About $200-$300 is enough, imho.
Other bidders didnt pay because namejet gave them this right, you can always do the same and be excused unlike the winner bidder.
If i had the same .tv in my native language i d pay more than $1000 because i already know how to develope. Since filmes is not your native language u should be looking for other resellers or endusers.

steveto

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd take it IF you can afford it. If not then use that money for something else that would be a better investment. You have to calculate the risk. I'd say it does hold some value, but MAYBE you can pick something else up that is making money already and put your money to better use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom