Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Finally dumped parked.com for bodis.com:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I finally dumped parked.com after 2 years and i moved 300 domain names to bodis.com , which i currently have 385 domains there and im getting way better revenue than parked!!!

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As a formal Parked.com loyalist, all I can say now is... Congratulations!
I hope your revenue continues to increase at Bodis.com.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Same scenario but I went from Parked to Sedo to Bodis.... At Matts suggestion I moved some names over and I liked the results, moved the rest over and I've been there ever since... Not the best landing pages in the world, but I was told their working on allowing the user to customize their own pages, hopefully that will go live in the near future... Bottom line is I'm earning 4 times at Bodis what I was earning at Parked.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes bodis is great!!! im glad i moved there..

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We will see, I just dropped these 1300 names into Bodis for a test. Many were mini content sites indexed in google that I hadn't gotten around to monetizing yet... lets see what happens... In just under an hour since the DNS has changed over to bodis this is my results http://carrierhosting.com/hour-1.jpg. I will report back in 24 hours.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Juat 17 visits on a dozen names names will give stats of no value and not worth the effort of posting a screen shot.

Guess, you missed the point, that's ok. I am doing a test, I dumped all the names in bodis and gave you a screen shot of the visit I received in the first hour of the dns name change taking affect. I will update with an additional screen shot after 24 hours. You guys are talking highly about bodis, I thought I would give it a try and report my findings to help others wondering if they should migrate over. I did not risk migrating my top performing names...lol.. dont worry.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You guys are talking highly about bodis.......

I am not talking highly of Bodis.com as a ppc provider and not sure if they are good but they could be. Used them for just 1 low traffic domain and got $1 income which they paid since they had no mimimum payout level, contrary to others.

Last edited:

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well,Bodis is not showing up well for me so far in this 24 hour test. (Totals: Total Visits: 145 - Total Clicks 7 - CTR 4.83% - CPC $0.15 - RPM $7.38 - Revenue $1.07)

1080hdprojectors.com has 43 visits so far in less then 24 hours, but $0 revenue

1080hdtvprojector.com has 22 visits so far in less then 24 hours, again $0 revenue

Additionally pretty bummed I have next to zero control optimizing these pages.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I tried Bodis in the past, but had a similar experience.
My ads weren't associated with my keyword domains.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Early on, this was a feature of the service and it was extremely successful. I believe Matt is working on returning this model after lining up more feeds.

My own test in the past (using the same block of names, each block parked at one provider for 30 days, then that same block taken to another parking site, and again parked for 30 days) showed bodis coming out on top compared to Sedo, Fabulous, Parked, NameDrive, and SmartName.

I was once told by Mike Fabulous that you had to leave the names at one place a minimum of 30 days as it took about 2 weeks for the names to get picked up and crawled properly. I know very little about this as being the norm. But I took his advice and did my own test using that advice.

Based on that performance and the ongoing performance of my names at Bodis, I would be extremely interested in seeing better returns at another parking service.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, my 24 hour test did not go well, I made $5...lol combined. Example "1080hdprojectors.com" had 172 visits yesterday but only made $1.64 from 4 clicks. This is a greatly indexed site site:1080hdprojectors.com, I thought I would do much better. With a handful of other highly visited names I was not impressed.

Most Visited Names

Names Clicked

@ Doc Com, to your point I will leave some names here for 30 days to give it a 30 day test and will report back. All my amusement and party rental names I will be migrating to their old monetizing platform where they make me money. Everything else I will leave. Really interested to see if 1080hdprojectors.com gets better after 30 days.

@ anyone else reviewing these, always open to offers if you see a name you like.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moved a few names over a couple of weeks ago and am seeing average CPC of $0.24 versus $0.13 I was seeing at Parked.

CTR is 15.27% at Bodis and 5.68% at Parked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom