Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

flag user ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As time goes on there are some users whose actions come into question whether i would want to deal with them or not.
Sometimes I forget why I possibly wouldn't care to deal a particular user.
As we now have "friends" would it be possible to "flag" a user in our control panel that we can possibly link to a post to remind us of the character of that trader to determine if we want to deal with that user.. I'm not talking about the "ignore" option .
This would have to be private and would only be for our own private viewing and only to help decide if we want to deal with that user..

I guess something along the lines of a "private" trader rating ..

jim

Upvote 0
I

impactadmin

As time goes on there are some users whose actions come into question whether i would want to deal with them or not.
Sometimes I forget why I possibly wouldn't care to deal a particular user.
As we now have "friends" would it be possible to "flag" a user in our control panel that we can possibly link to a post to remind us of the character of that trader to determine if we want to deal with that user.. I'm not talking about the "ignore" option .
This would have to be private and would only be for our own private viewing and only to help decide if we want to deal with that user..

I guess something along the lines of a "private" trader rating ..

jim
A good idea, we will see if we can find something that supports that feature.

Currently the best thing to use is the itrader system as it shows any issues with a user during a transaction.

Thanks

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A 'flog user' feature would come in handy as well :smilewinkgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom