Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Flash Game programmer required

Status
Not open for further replies.

croupier

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to code a program in Flash for me and thought this would be the best place to start hunting.

You should be willing to do the initial coding along with fixing any bugs for the first 3 months and after that be willing to do additional work if required (for an additional fee of course)

I will need a copy of the source code along with full ownership and copyright of the program.

What the program needs to do is fairly simple. It will be a chess replayer - the user will enter a game in standard chess notation via copy&paste, html form field or .txt file and parse the data (I'll help with any data parsing details) and then replay the game graphicaly via a 'video style' control (back, forward, zoom to end etc).

I also want to be able to use this via Vbulletin. ie. a user would enter the game data into their VB post using a special tag and when the post is finished it would display the Flash game replayer instead of the raw text data (this could probably be done at a later date by someone else if required)

If you can do this then please PM me with estimated price, time required to complete, and links to any other Flash work you have done.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom