Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Fly Like an Igal: Lichtman Innovates Again With Dazzling Automatic Website Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new March Cover Story is out at DNJournal.com. Long time readers may recall that nine years ago our very first Cover Story featured an innovative new domain monetization service created by Igal Lichtman & his partners. Lichtman prefers to keep a low profile but the quiet industry giant finds himself in the spotlight again with his most ambitious project to date in TrafficMedia and its dazzling new automatic website building technology that has already been licensed by a $5 billion Wall Street firm. You can read all about it here: http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2012/february-march.htm

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Re: "If you leave the hosting to TrafficMedia as most will do, you can still sell your developed website and the company will charge the new owner just $15 a month to maintain it."

$180 a year to maintain just 1 site seems extremely high priced to me, especially when you consider it's quite unlikely to sell or get much revenue.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can create a way better looking site using Wordpress or any other CMS and it costs less.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have known and worked very closely with Igal for the last 10+ years and he has unselfishly spent hours of his own time to teach me different areas of the business.

I like Igal as a friend, a domainer and as a person.

I wish him continued success in whatever he does!

Great article Ron!

Adam Dicker

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After reading the DNJ article it looks like he is targeting bigger players, after all, how many of today's active members have many domains earning so much money! Funny how it says "as little" making it sound like $100-mo is not that much.

"the system is free to use if you have domains that are good enough to generate as little as $100 a month in PPC revenue."

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After reading the DNJ article it looks like he is targeting bigger players, after all, how many of today's active members have many domains earning so much money! Funny how it says "as little" making it sound like $100-mo is not that much.

"the system is free to use if you have domains that are good enough to generate as little as $100 a month in PPC revenue."

Do you relly believe he should let in anyone for free when their domains have no potential to earn revenue?

That's just a waste of time for both parties.

Adam

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you relly believe he should let in anyone for free when their domains have no potential to earn revenue?

That's just a waste of time for both parties.

Adam

No of course he should charge but for most members here $100-mo seems real high of a bar. IMO, $100-year makes better sense to get business.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DavidG - You may be misunderstanding the $100 monthly PPC revenue requirement - that is not $100 per domain - Igal indicated most whose TrafficMedia account earns $100 a month overall would qualify. I think that is a very reasonable number for an overall portfolio. Perhaps I did not phrase this clearly enough so I just changed the sentence to avoid misunderstanding.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DavidG - You may be misunderstanding the $100 monthly PPC revenue requirement - that is not $100 per domain - Igal indicated most whose TrafficMedia account earns $100 a month overall would qualify. I think that is a very reasonable number for an overall portfolio. Perhaps I did not phrase this clearly enough so I just changed the sentence to avoid misunderstanding.

Right Ron, I did misunderstand in thinking it was per domain. Thanks for the clarification. $100-mo for the account is very reasonable (maybe even set on the low-side), and certainly a good thing as Adam points out to make it worthwhile for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom