Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Forum hanging issue

base

Level 3
Reaction score
Hey. Wondering if this is just a me issue, or a common issue here on the forum. I'm getting "hanging" quite often, where visiting another thread or even on hovering over a dropdown on the navigation bar, functionality stops working and eventually goes to

dnforum-hanging.jpg

Not something that I experience elsewhere.

Upvote 0

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I had this quite a few times. And sometimes also not having a reaction when posting a message or clicking the like button or such actions (the bar indicating the forum is working scrolls horizontally, and scrolls some more, and abandons. Nothing happens. You have to do your action again)

It was worse on the recent past than what it is now (works quite fine for me right now). It was like the server was on some kind of load or under attack. I didn't say anything because I didn't know to what extent it was caused by the sh!tty VPN I'm using to access (so, problem on my side, actually). But if some other people are experiencing this things (or the screenshot you show, which I saw quite a few times), maybe there is something on the forum side.

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In the meantime, if you experience such issues, it might be helpful to post here about what you were attempting to do and as close as possible to the approximate time.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
In the meantime, if you experience such issues, it might be helpful to post here about what you were attempting to do and as close as possible to the approximate time.
I have seen such error even on the other forum but here it was more frequent, it happens at any time for just browsing the forums.

davidparker23

Reaction score
Hey. Wondering if this is just a me issue, or a common issue here on the forum. I'm getting "hanging" quite often, where visiting another thread or even on hovering over a dropdown on the navigation bar, functionality stops working and eventually goes to

View attachment 5652

Not something that I experience elsewhere.
I think you might be blocked by the website. I recommend you to use a VPN to unblock. VPN Proxy Master is a good choice. It has ultra-fast and stable speed. btw you can use it to unblock some streaming sites and games lol

SweetPlace9099

Reaction score
If you're experiencing a hanging issue with a forum, where the forum becomes unresponsive or takes a long time to load, there are several potential causes and troubleshooting steps you can take:

1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and functioning properly. A slow or unstable internet connection can cause websites, including forums, to load slowly or become unresponsive.
  2. Clear Browser Cache: Clear your browser's cache and cookies, as cached data may sometimes cause websites to load incorrectly or slowly. After clearing the cache, try accessing the forum again to see if the issue persists.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators