Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Forum Posters - ONGOING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am looking for forum posters to jumpstart completely new, virgin forum related to Computer Technical Support issues. This forum will be up and running in few days, and I want to get as much as possible people committed to post.
Forum will have topics related to resolutions of software and hardware issues. You will need to create a thread and answer with the solution in your own thread or in the thread previously created by somebody else. There are plenty of similar forums exist, and you can use these to generate ideas, but please NO CUT and PASTE!
Some guidelines:
1 . All posts should be unique and original. All the posts should be at least 20 words in size, and no spam please. By spamming I mean messages like “bump”, welcome etc.
2. I am not going to post a URL in the thread, but the URL will be provided to the interested parties.
3. All the payments will go through paypal. This can be ongoing project. If you are going to post interesting quality posts we can have a long term relationships
4. No self-promotion to any website you own or any service you are affiliated with. Please blend as much as possible inside the community
5. Payment:
For $5 you will have to create 20 threads , post 30 times and create 5 users.
Please keep track of everything you post on the forum. Let me know many packages you are interested to do.

Thanks for your time!
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom