Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Forumotion hosting and software

The Raven

Level 1
Reaction score
Forumotion offers free forums for all those who want easy setup. Good thing is that there is a lot of customization in CP (control panel). You can make hardcore changes in CSS and HTML of templates and also add your own scripts (js) to improve user experience.

However, the downside is that database is their forever, so technically you are not a true owner of the forum. They can take it down for whatever the reason. If you decide to delete the forum it's not never permanently deleted because you can ask them to recover it (it's always in their DB).

Anyone tried using it?

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
humm.. interesting one.. do you have any samples of forums running on it?

Deep Joshi

Level 2
Reaction score
Forumotion offers free forums for all those who want easy setup. Good thing is that there is a lot of customization in CP (control panel). You can make hardcore changes in CSS and HTML of templates and also add your own scripts (js) to improve user experience.

However, the downside is that database is their forever, so technically you are not a true owner of the forum. They can take it down for whatever the reason. If you decide to delete the forum it's not never permanently deleted because you can ask them to recover it (it's always in their DB).

Anyone tried using it?
I did it but I don't like its design here is my forum https://gamingdonkey.forumotion.com/ everything is done by me alone

The Raven

Level 1
Reaction score
I did it but I don't like its design here is my forum https://gamingdonkey.forumotion.com/ everything is done by me alone
Design can be improved because this one is basic for phpBB3 version. There are forums that offer already finished skins, and they are pretty good. Forumotion can offer you insane skins (if you know how to code). But basic skins are, well, just basic. :D

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom