Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Frank Schilling new domain parking setup, better optimization/monetization

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i made a prediction of my own a little over a month ago regarding certain changes and newer domain name parking setups over at yahoo... was inspired by ron jackson's "state of the industry" article

basically, i knew already that yahoo was about to roll out thumbnails next to ppc ads on parked pages in 2009

how soon... wasnt sure, hard to tell this stuff, but frank schilling is doing it already

was rolled out within the past few weeks it looks like

visit ---> eShopping.com to see for urself

sooner than later it will be rolled out and this feature will be available on all the yahoo powered feeds...

also i should also mention that he is feeding some traffic to eShopping.com by redirecting some potentially problematic domains such as foodemporium.com

Last edited:

David.

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you confirm that Frank's websites have been blacklisted from google? He said that for certain websites even if you type in hisdomain(.)com into the google search engine an australian website pops up as number one. Maybe this is why he's with yahoo and not google?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
google sucks monkey balls

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you confirm that Frank's websites have been blacklisted from google? He said that for certain websites even if you type in hisdomain(.)com into the google search engine an australian website pops up as number one. Maybe this is why he's with yahoo and not google?

i have no idea what you are talking about

some of his pages are definitely ranking in google and everywhere else

for example;

search for food emporium on google

Franky's site foodemporium.com ranks top 5

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the eshopping page is an improvement to a regular parking page. The graphics and photos would make people stop and look around more. Would be better to include some affiliate links to relevant shopping sites IMO, if it was my page. If it's all Yahoo PPC links and Yahoo goes down for some reason, then there is nothing to make revenue on the site. Frank wouldn't have any problems with Yahoo but a regular joe could have an account cancelled out of the blue, and then all the page you've set up are doing nothing for you.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I saw revisions of Schillings parking company months ago.

I can not remember whether is was posted on this forum or not.

The site I saw blew that design away.

It was very awesome and web 3.0ish.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it looks like the picture thumbnails are now gone from the parking page on eshopping.com

it's good that i took screen shots and that they are on my web site

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bet you feel really good about yourself huh?

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bet you feel really good about yourself huh?

yes of course i do ;)

i get followed around by mister focus the triple og gangster thug homie internet entreprenuer domain whiz investor guru know it all of the universe :blush::blush:

its a wonderful thing

:lol::lol::lol:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, you better recognize biiiiiiiaaaaaatch! :becky:

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, you better recognize biiiiiiiaaaaaatch! :becky:

yea killa, no doubt, where can i get a pair of shades like yours, dawg?? its tightttttttttttt

i wanna rock em when im sittin on my pc surfing around the domain forums and feel as cool as u

maybe it will help me understand ur jibberish and decipher some of the comments :lol:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You sit on your PC? Wierd...

I really don't think the shades will help ya at this point, but I do appreciate the compliment. :cool:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You didn't fly to 5 different west coast cities this weekend Mikey?

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You didn't fly to 5 different west coast cities this weekend Mikey?

lol

i have no intentions of chit-chatting with you or focus or carter or anybody else

i am not here for this bs which you guys apparently absolutely love

so please, all i ask, stay on topic, if its not too much to ask for...please save the bs for your other threads, i dont want none of it, i dont even wanna see or hear about it because i really dont care

this is not myspace

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
When you stop being condescending towards everyone else who does not share the same enlightened opinions with you, perhaps then you will see a thread of yours remain open for more than 24 hours.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When you stop being condescending towards everyone else who does not share the same enlightened opinions with you, perhaps then you will see a thread of yours remain open for more than 24 hours.

ill give u the respect u deserve when u get a clue about something u say which is related to the discussion and issues at hand that is actually true or at least makes a bit of sense

so far, i must say... u havent earned much

running way below zero in my book

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The day I will need your respect, Mikey, will be when you stop being an Internet dick.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The day I will need your respect, Mikey, will be when you stop being an Internet dick.

im not, i try here to be nice and courteous to everyone and as professional as possible and clear things up when there is an issue, but seriously... if u try to attack me u got 10x coming ur way, because this bs games two can play

i get it you dont like me.... stop popping up in every one of my threads

you are really annoying

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
im not, i try here to be nice and courteous to everyone and as professional as possible

Right. Let me quote some of your professional comments towards others, in the thread that was closed.

and chris, whatever you posted in jibberish in your previous...

acro, here is a newsflash for you..

its funny though watching newbies come in here, post their one liners and non-sense and then try to make it seem like they know something and making up bs as they go on and on about god knows what

you just dont get it because none of you obviously have any search engine marketing background

there is nobody really left and nothing but newbies such as Focus and Carter talking about complete non sense

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Right. Let me quote some of your professional comments towards others, in the thread that was closed.

truth hurts ;)

i am a straight talk guy, i tell it like it is and keep it real... always have and always will

this may not be the best place to talk about some of the more advanced stuff about marketing and domaining though it seems

whatever ;)

just stop following me around and your wise ass remarks

do something productive instead of waste your time on bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom