Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Frank Schilling new domain parking setup, better optimization/monetization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike,

This is how I see it.

The other thread was closed.

Perhaps rightly so.

The reality to the contents and what people were saying was true, it is old news.

So you jump back over here and try to resuscitate a dead horse.

And the reality is, this is old news too!

There has already been talk about his new pages and landings last fall.

Now, SHAZAAM!

The site is gone.

But THANK GOD YOU SAVED A SCREEN SHOT and it can be found on your site.

Gee, let me guess.

We get to your site following your link?

This is the worst case of pimping I have seen in a while.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If you think me, Focus or others "follow" you around, you need to have a session with a shrink.

I will be very honest with you, Mike. I think you're lost in your own sea of ideas and conceptions of things. As Focus said, you're at the window outside looking in. In all due honesty, you have an issue with your ego: it's too overblown. And it's fine if it works for you, but once you impose it onto others it becomes not just annoying but also can affect their business and take them off course. Example, the BS you posted about Rick Latona.

Now, this being a public forum it's up to the moderators to edit/remove posts and/or issue warnings. When you open a public thread you can't tell me to walk away. Tell this to your family, see how they react.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike,

This is how I see it.

The other thread was closed.

Perhaps rightly so.

perhaps not? :lol:

If you think me, Focus or others "follow" you around, you need to have a session with a shrink.

I will be very honest with you, Mike. I think you're lost in your own sea of ideas and conceptions of things. As Focus said, you're at the window outside looking in. In all due honesty, you have an issue with your ego: it's too overblown. And it's fine if it works for you, but once you impose it onto others it becomes not just annoying but also can affect their business and take them off course. Example, the BS you posted about Rick Latona.

Now, this being a public forum it's up to the moderators to edit/remove posts and/or issue warnings. When you open a public thread you can't tell me to walk away. Tell this to your family, see how they react.

i keep mine at check, dont worry.. how about yours? :eek:k:

you are the biggest wise ass i have seen in a really long time and i frequent many forums daily... a few dozen

its always the same 2 or 3 people coming in after me here and starting up some BS

its too bad the admins cant resolve this situation and instead just choose to close the threads which accomplishes very little

sad sad...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You frequent a few dozen forums daily and have the nerve to tell *me* to get a life? :D

I am the biggest wise ass? I think you need a better mirror at your place, Mike. One that has been defogged.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You frequent a few dozen forums daily and have the nerve to tell *me* to get a life? :D

I am the biggest wise ass? I think you need a better mirror at your place, Mike. One that has been defogged.

yes, and you should too... i would be more than happy to provide the list to anybody who wants to get to the next level

maybe instead of talking about bs with newbies on here you would make an effort and focus on actually learning about marketing and development from various other professional boards and add to your skillset

this isnt goin nowhere fast

--- outta here

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
But see Mike, Focus, me and others see beyond your little bullcrap that you spam around DNForum and elsewhere. You post stale news and questionable SEO methods. I mean, you want to be the SEO "gangsta" that goes with your spelling "skillz" - do that in your hometown. When you try to show off "six figure income" and "thousands of developed domains" you've got to back it up with *at least* a portfolio.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
do something productive instead of waste your time on bs

I really think you need to follow your own advice dude. This is me being totally honest with you, & with all best intentions. I really think you need a little vacation. ;)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not following you around.

I am following me around.

There is this little blue box with a check mark to indicate a thread I had participated in.

If I am not mistaken, this may have been the very first thread you have posted that I commented in.

Frankly, it was the first I could ever make enough sense out in the fewest paragraphs.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I probably dropped better domains last year than your current portfolio holds Mikeyboy.

Last edited:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
popcorn-maker.jpg

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh...another spamming mike thread here??
What's going on??

Who's the idiot this week?? :D

Less than 24 hours from now and this thread will close again lol

Now I have some business to do so my post it's only to say hello I don't want spend more time on this type of threads.
I have better things to do than reader your spots.

Bye bye.

P.s. Just a suggestion (I know you don't heard other peoples but anyway...) - Sometimes critics grow us.
Learn this.

I never had a personal problem with you (seriously) I only think it's not right you continue to spam this forum every tot days...if you can do it, we can do it too.
But we can't so...if you talk bring examples and not that arrogant/wannabe God profile you have.
Bring facts on this forum and peoples show you respect.
Bring bullshit and people here kill you.

This rule is on this forum but this rule is in the life in general.

Have a great day.

Last edited:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love these my domain can beat up your domain threads.

Makes getting out of bed and logging onto DNF all worth while.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Reality check:
food emporium (TM) is the supermarket chain in the NE

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I probably dropped better domains last year than your current portfolio holds Mikeyboy.

lol :lol:

you say you have been domaining since 1999 but yet you still do not know how to keep a valid whois in order to not have your domains disabled and taken away from you by your registrar for not complying with the most basic rules... i find that hilarious

you are a joke

so please, show me at least one domain where the domaintools.com record goes back to more than a few years, to 1999 as you mentioned which is when you started domaining.. or maybe 2000? maybe 2002? maybe 2004 ??

you talk the talk, lets see if you can back it up hot shot :lol::lol:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do what you have to do, and I will do what I have to do as a result.

My contacts & resources are virtually unlimited if you want to make this personal.

You had better be willing to accept full responsibility both mentally & physically.

As far as me having to prove anything to you, well...I decline your offer.

Let's leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom