Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Free .com names @ Gandi: Limited Time Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

hina

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gandi.net is currently giving away domain names for free!

This promotion is good for the following extensions:
.fr, .tel, .com, .net, .info, .me, .mobi, .uk, .be, .eu
Just create a new Gandi account and go to https://ten.gandi.net/vouchers to claim your promo code.

Instructions are available on their FAQs:

Who can get a free domain name?

This offer is open to everyone. The longer you have been a customer with us, the more promo codes you can generate. New customers can also have a free domain name. .

How can I get my promo code?

All you need to do is to connect to the main page of this website. Depending on how long you have been a customer of Gandi, you will be able to get from 1 to 10 free domain names.

We will be giving away promo codes over a ten-day period beginning on March 1st. While the total daily number of promo codes last, we will be giving them away at a rate of 1,000 per hour. Concretely, this translates to the following:

* March 1st: 1,000 promo codes starting at 2 PM (GMT) or 8 AM (CST)
* March 2nd: 2,000 promo codes starting at 2 PM (GMT) or 8 AM (CST)
* March 3rd: (we changed the distribution): 1,000 at 12 PM (GMT) or 6 AM (CST), 1,000 at 1 PM (GMT), 1,000 at 2 PM (GMT) for a total of 3,000 promo codes in all.
* March 4th: 1,000 at 12 PM (GMT), 1,000 at 1 PM (GMT), 1,000 at 2 PM (GMT), 1,000 at 3 PM (GMT), for a total of 4,000 promo codes in all.
* March 5th: 1,000 at 12 PM (GMT), 1,000 at 1 PM (GMT), 1,000 at 2 PM (GMT), 1,000 at 3 PM (GMT), 1,000 at 4 PM (GMT), for a total of 5,000 promo codes in all etc.

The last day will therefore be (all times listed in GMT:

* March 10th: 1,000 at 12 PM, 1,000 at 1 PM, 1,000 at 2 PM, 1,000 at 3 PM, 1,000 at 4 PM, 1,000 at 5 PM, 1,000 at 6 PM, 1,000 at 7 PM, 1,000 at 8 PM, 1,000 at 9 PM, for a total of 10,000 promo codes in all.

I have not been able to get all my promo codes!

You have the possibility of getting your promo codes up until the last day of the operation (March 11th at 1:59 GMT), within the limit of the total number of promo codes (55,000). You are not required to get them all at the same, you can generate them the following day. The promo codes that have already been generated will still be displayed, and the others may be generated in turn. As a reminder, the promo codes may be redeemed on our website Nom de domaine et hébergement cloud - Gandi.net through March 31st 2010.

How do I use my promo code?

Once you have your promo code, you have until March 31st to log into gandi.net and to choose the domain name of your choice. On the summary page of your order, you may enter the promo code. Once you have done this you will not need to pay for the domain in question.

Is the promo code good for all extensions?

No. The promo code can only be used to create domains in the following extensions: .fr, .tel, .com, .net, .info, .me, .mobi, .uk, .be, .eu.

What will happen when the domain is up for renewal?

The promo code is only valid for the registration of a domain for 1 year (2 years for the .uk domains). When your domain reached its expiration date, you are free to renew it or to let it expire. Gandi does not store your payment information. If nobody renews the domain it will automatically be deleted.

How long do I have to use my promo codes?

All of the promo codes must be used between the 1st and the 31st of March 2010.

I do not yet have a Gandi account, can I have a free domain name?

Yes you can! To do so, simply create a Gandi handle for free at Nom de domaine et hébergement cloud - Gandi.net and then come back to this site in order to get your promo code.

Can I give my promo code to someone else?

Yes! Even more, this is what we hope you will do. The promo codes may be used by anyone while the offer lasts.
The promotion ends on March 10. Hurry up! :p

P.S. I am not affiliated with Gandi in any way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom