Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

FREE DOMAIN... If you're one of the FIRST 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

acesfull

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FREE DOMAIN - to the first TEN people (read on)...

NOTE: If you requested my list of 16,000 domains, several months ago, this is simply a list of what is left over from that list. There are now a little over 6,300 domains in this updated list.

If you already received a free domain in my last give-away, please don't request another free domain and give some others here a chance.

Of all domains in this list, over 6,100 are dot-coms, with no hyphens. There are also 139 .com IDNs (most or all of those are Japanese / for those, search for "xn--" / sorry I don't provide translations).

The first 10 people to post "FREE" in this thread, will receive ONE FREE DOMAIN OF CHOICE from the list.

If you are one of the first 10 to post "FREE," you'll need to follow these rules to qualify...

1) Send me an e-mail with your DNFORUM name, and which post number you are (#1 to #10) to: sale(AT)gnomailbox.com.

2) I will reply, by e-mail, to you with the list attached.

3) Select your domain, and send it to me, by e-mail, to sale(AT)gnomailbox.com, BEFORE 5PM CENTRAL, FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 24, 2010.

4) You MUST have a Moniker account for the domain transfer in order to receive your free domain: Send me the domain you've selected with your Moniker Account Number and "current authorization code" (BEFORE 5PM CENTRAL, FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 24, 2010).

5) The domain you select must not be pending sale, or sold, to someone else. If it is, I will let you know, and you can select an alternate choice.

6) Just to clarify, you must send me your domain choice, with Moniker account number and auth code BEFORE 5PM CENTRAL, FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 24, 2010, otherwise you forfeit the domain, and it will not be awarded to anyone else.

7) I reserve the right to add qualifications for any unforeseen circumstances.

Please note, I will be busy with a lot of other things, away from the computer, over the next week, so my replies may be slow sometimes, so please be patient for me to reply to any of your e-mails.

I am giving 10 domains away, FOR FREE, simply to promote more sales. In my last give-away, I sold domains for $100 each. Even now, some of these domains are selling in the $400 to $600 range on Afternic.

Anyone may request the list of domains by sending me an e-mail, to
sale (AT)gnomailbox.com.

Whether you are one of the first 10 to get a free domain or not, you may purchase any number of domains from the list for $50 each.

Ready..... GO!

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
free

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sure why not Free

acesfull

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OKAY.... 2 more to go!

acesfull

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WOW! 2 domains already selected, and pushed (even with a week to select!)

Only 1 more freebie to go.

acesfull

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OKAY - Thanks everyone.... 10 Free Domains have been reserved!

Anyone else wanting the list ... please send me an e-mail to: sale(AT)gnomailbox.com.

Select any, and as many as you want to buy, for only $50 each.

Last edited:

mxdominios

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
domain received, thank you!

nguyenjustin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
domain received .. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom