Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Free Money, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this is legal or confines within the forum rules, mod feel free to delete this post and reprimand me, but I think it's within the limits. I will give anyone $10 if they will signup and complete an offer(usually free, or CC signup) for my free ipod link. If interested PM me and I'll paypal you $10 once the offer is completed, no joke.

- Dave

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dberube said:
I don't know if this is legal or confines within the forum rules, mod feel free to delete this post and reprimand me, but I think it's within the limits. I will give anyone $10 if they will signup and complete an offer(usually free, or CC signup) for my free ipod link. If interested PM me and I'll paypal you $10 once the offer is completed, no joke.

- Dave
i think its allowed and has been done before, look in Gold Forums, there is a pyramid Scheme for this as well....

David

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
alright, those damn commercials sold me last night, I am going to get one, but I defenitly do not want to dish out 300bucks on one of them.... Well offer still stands, pm me if anyones interested, will paypal.....

- Dave

jojoyohan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What type of offer would I have to do? I'd rather not dish out any cash.

David

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jojoyohan said:
What type of offer would I have to do? I'd rather not dish out any cash.

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom