Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Full Domain Registar for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have access to 3 Registrars that are for sale.

This is for people with large portfolios that want all their names completely under their control or for people that want to run a serious registrar business.

To set expectations, Expect to pay mid to high 5 figures for a Regsitrar but you alos get full control of all your batch threads.

Let me also say that this Registrar sale is not the one I purchased about 4 months ago.

I am happy with my registrar.

If you are seriously interested, PM me here or grab me on msn to talk about the details.

I can answer basic questions you have in this thread as long as I stay off specifics of what Registrars they are.

A non-disclosure agreement must be signed before any details will be released.

-=DCG=-

tm3500

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very interesting.

Is this just for the bare bones structure or for live registrars with active businesses?

I'd have the following questions:

Which TDLs are they licensed to process registrations for?

How many clients do they have?

How many domains are registered with them?

Which payment methods are they set up to accept?

Which backend do they use?

Why are they selling?

Also, to assist me in getting the full picture, could you clearly spell out the exact benefits of owning your own registrar from a domain owner's point of view?

George

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tm3500 said:
Also, to assist me in getting the full picture, could you clearly spell out the exact benefits of owning your own registrar from a domain owner's point of view?

One benefit I could think of is you would make a profit with each domain a customer registers from you. In addition, you could set up a third party company to catch your names before they drop and either auction them off or keep them like buydomains.com.

slavahosting said:
seems interesting would this registrar receive any traffic?

Not sure what you are asking, but it would be like running your own godaddy, enom, etc. The more popular you get the more traffic you would receive. I don't know too many registrar's who have advertising banners on their site. You would make extra money by offering different kinds of extra's like hosting, etc.

Try-Searching.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
I have access to 3 Registrars that are for sale.

This is for people with large portfolios that want all their names completely under their control or for people that want to run a serious registrar business.

A non-disclosure agreement must be signed before any details will be released.

-=DCG=-

pm, sent, no problem signing non-disclosure,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom