Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Game site: www.mm2dmv.com-PR3-700 uniques a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

-JR-

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, as gas prices increase the amount of money in my wallet decreases, so I've decided to sell another one of my sites.

mm2dmv.com stands for Midtown Madness 2 Department of Motor Vehicals, MM2 is a racing game created by Microsoft a few years ago, and the game allows you to download cars(or you can make your own!). mm2dmv.com hosts many cars that people have created over the years.

I havn't put any time into the site in a long time but with a little work it could really prosper. The site has been up for about 2 years now, and the domain expires in January.

This month it has gotten about 700 unique visitors with 6385 page views. Over the past two years it has gotten up to 1100 uniques and 14000 page views a month but averages around 700 uniques a month.

Screen shot: http://www.myimages.ws/uploads/3e9f1577c9.jpg

I had adsense ads on the site but last october google disabled my account due to a different site. As far as I can remember the site earned around $.50 to $1 a day. It was already discussed in one of my other threads but putting your adsense ads on the site shouldn't put you at risk of having your account being disabled at all.

I'm looking for offers over $100. I will probably take the highest offer I get within 72 hours. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. The site comes with 1 month free hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators